Search results

1. 1

Fenwick Falcons Revenge Tour

30 is a lot closer. I own a letter jacket and wear it on off days but prefer to wear my old jersey with no sleeves/undershirt in cold weather games to intimidate the opposition. By mid 50's I'll probably have to wear the lettermans jacket for warmth but right now I'm healthy enough to go jersey...
  2. 1

I only stay in my mom's basement during the season after home games bc it's close to the stadium and I would never drink and drive and then be elected as mayor 7 straight years after that. I have a glorious corner unit apartment with a partial pool view.
  3. 1

If one of them was born male and one born female I see no issue. It's 2024, get with the times.
  4. 1

I'm as sober as a Steubenville Linebacker punching an Alter RB in the pile down 40 in the 3rd quarter.
  5. 1

GCL Coed 2024

It was the shootout 45-44 I think we missed a 2 pt conversion going for the W in 2OT. McNick QB played out of his mind, he was unstoppable.
  6. 1

GCL Coed 2024

I'm jealous I never got to play a night game at McNick, think you all were having some dispute with the neighborhood about lights or something back then so it was Saturday at noon, felt like a JV game and both teams were really good that year.
  7. 1

GCL Coed 2024

Shared with john 23rd.
  8. 1

A lot of you rightfully got to make some jokes at the Falcons expense this past football season but the winds of change have begun to blow on 122. First we make an A+ hire (that was supposedly impossible to make and then downgraded by certain posters when it actually happened, classy). Next...
  9. 1

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

I wouldn't take off my Fenwick letterman's jacket for no man. Just ask the Diamond's Cabaret bouncer who tried to take it off of me what happens when you do.
  10. 1

GCL Coed 2024

Top down it was ugly for a while. Fenwick fest is back, John 23rd their biggest feeder had a downswing but looks to be doing decent. I think they have plans of starting back their own football program (they were with the Golden Bears for a few years due to participation) this year or next. The...
  11. 1

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

We must wait until we get the details on the report of a drunken glassy eyed man in his upper 40's uncomfortably following around some bachelorette party with a group of girls in their mid 20's before passing judgement
  12. 1

GCL Coed 2024

I'll give you a hint, it's the name of the parent company of where you work
  13. 1

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

If you have the means and the kid is a true late bloomer I think it should be a legitimate conversation. Now the nature of this thread is about elite athletes, I agree doing it so that you can get recruited or win state as a freshman is stupid and immoral. When it comes to if the kid will be...
  14. 1

16 year old freshman and 20year old seniors .

What about a kid who's in junior high and is physically underdeveloped, less than 100 pounds? If they're too small for wrestling they're too small to play pretty much any sport. I don't think it's crazy to hold somebody back so they can enjoy their extracurricular activities. This only applies...
  15. 1

GCL Coed 2024

I'll get blamed but my original post was a simple prediction that Fenwick will be about as good as last year compared to the rest of the GCL. I'm happy to get back on track if anybody wants normal discourse (that means just stay out of it unless you have information Riley).
  16. 1

GCL Coed 2024

It's a message board I'm not going to Doxx you, people should be allowed anonymity online IMO. I've dropped enough hints - you know we know who you are. Millennium tracks fraudsters online as a career, he figured you out in two seconds.
  17. 1

OSU/BIG 10

Flo has an obligation (that they fail to meet on a daily basis) as that is their business. This is a message board.
  18. 1

2024 NCAA Brackets

One could argue Starocci locked hands in that match giving the W to Mekhi Lewis as well. That was two years ago though. Carter today is a lot better than Carter two years ago assuming his knee is fine. I'm rooting for Mekhi, he's always very humble and doesn't get a lot of credit. Always enjoy...