Search results

1. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

Maybe Nike has a gag order till official. Maybe they don’t want fans to go. 🤷‍♂️ Oregon is out there what’s the big deal to come out and say it’s still tentative.
  2. O

Lack of construction at the HOF Village?

Money being made, liens being filed. https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news/2024/05/14/hall-of-fame-village-reports-first-quarter-earnings-revenue-up/73669411007/ https://www.wkyc.com/video/news/investigations/95-6996b200-5793-4959-bfb1-4c2a32e53ddf
  3. O

Glenville

We should have gave Shep a few more years😉
  4. O

Glenville

Let’s be fair. There hasn’t been a coach that was fully invested in the past 50 years like Moore has. Moore was fully invested straight out of the box. His success also has tamed the coach rotation.
  5. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

I’m not sayin we should, but if Massillon, Hoban and Glenville were to opt up, Region 1 would be an epic Players Ball.
  6. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

And to be honest I would prefer Stadium Park stage over Duncan Plaza.
  7. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

PBTS Duncan seems a bit to crowded to me.
  8. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

London anybody? https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/de-la-salle-high-school-football-london-game/3539206/
  9. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

I heard Emy was upset that he had to leave.
  10. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

Is Lewis isn’t on the hudl roster what’s up with that?
  11. O

Glenville

Was Ginn the coach back then?
  12. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

It’s two different things. Hoban and Massillon are two Titans and who doesn’t want to see two Titans go at it. Hoban is just the current barrier to break through. McKinley is the rival -no matter how weak or strong they are we want to pound them into the ground.
  13. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

If Owens was here earlier he could’ve ,quite possibly, been a Mr Football candidate.
  14. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

We don’t know yet.
  15. O

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

Looks like some Stark county teams moved to region 5.
  16. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

I wasn’t referring to the booster club. The school administration or whoever puts the final stamp.
  17. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

I guess it works both ways. Complaining about the schedule on a message board is one thing but actually going to the powers that be and complaining about it is something else. And you know we have a few fans and ticket holders that would.
  18. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

You haven’t said anything on here that I haven’t already heard. Maybe the booster club should address the coaches on what they are saying or being overheard saying in a public setting………..
  19. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

You could feel the letdown coming at the half.
  20. O

2024 Massillon Tigers

This is correct. It wasn’t just the refs. I’ve said it before. It took a perfect storm of uncharacteristic, unfortunate events for them to eke out that last second victory.