Search results

1. G

2024 Schedules - Division IV

From what I can find this could be an upgrade. Obama had a decent team last year, but most years it's not interesting. Seems like Long Island Lutheran might come in with a decent team. Good addition and subtraction.
  2. G

Congratulations to the Alter Knights, the GCL, and Coach Dom!

I know, I should know better. Sometimes I just respond without looking at who it is. He has a "fanbase" with Clinton Massie too
  3. G

Congratulations to the Alter Knights, the GCL, and Coach Dom!

3-2 record says they have been better 3 times.... You don't even root for either team, and you start a post. Congrats on not making the playoffs.
  4. G

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

Bro you need some help. This is high school football and your season has been over... You're on a thread talking nonsense, let me say it again your season is over! This thread has nothing to do with you! You've had a whole week, take the L and go find your Jordan's or at least go look at the...
  5. G

That's a shame, I'll probably have to watch it now to see. Once the 2nd half rolled around though, the game was in hand and I can understand trying to keep control. Hopefully the WTOV9 replay has some good shots of the penalties.
  6. G

Yeah that's not acceptable, real shame and a disappointment it happened. Congrats to the Knights! Good Luck next week.
  7. G

Just listening, so hard to get a feel for the calls. I might get around to watching this, but when your team gets thumped, hard to watch the replay lol From the sound of things though it was rather chippy. If the games so far gone like it was, I understand throwing the flags on iffy calls to...
  8. G

Definitely, even as a Big Red fan I can understand some iffy calls being made in the 2nd half. Game was not in doubt and try to stop it from getting physically ugly on the field. Game was ugly enough, no need to add to it.
  9. G

It sounds like maybe that's true, but with how many there have been, maybe they want to make sure it doesn't get out of control. They start letting it go a little and things can spiral fast. I'm just listening, so it's hard to get a feel for the calls sometimes.
  10. G

I'm just hoping we can clean up what is left of this game and not do anything else. It's one thing to lose, it's another to do what it sounds like Big Red has been doing. Joe definitely showed out that day at Harding Stadium.
  11. G

The Steubenville/Athens game? That game wasn't very lopsided at all, this one 😳 Hopefully kids are taken out if they are getting out of control. Terrible shame to see them acting so poorly. Nothing to be ashamed of about their season, but there can be a lot of shame to pass around by how Big...
  12. G

It's been a bit of Jeckyll and Hyde this year for Big Red. Not sure it mattered which team showed up today though. Quite obvious Alter is the better team.
  13. G

I'm just listening, but it sure sounds as though the roles could be reversed and Alter with penalties/turnovers and they still wouldn't be losing the game lol Definitely impressed by their performance.
  14. G

Shouldn't you have moved on to basketball since Perkins lost? I remember 2007 Division 4 Mooney was unbeatable and ranked in the Top 10 nationally. Beat the Division 1 runner up (Mentor) and the WPIAL champs (Gateway). That trophy is hanging out with the Coldwater Cavs who supposedly didn't have...
  15. G

Multiple Division Titles

That 2007 final against a Top 10 ranked Mooney was unreal. After Mooney handled Big Red easily I didn't see anyone beating them. The Cavaliers had other plans.
  16. G

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

Sounds a lot like Big Red this year, like you suspected. Big Red seems to get in their own way, but are very capable of being unstoppable. Love to see the Alter matchup. Great games have been played between these teams. Roll Red Roll
  17. G

Rumblings... Falcon Bowl 2.0?

Who is Bishop Fenwick playing this week in the semi finals?
  18. G

Friday Updates (11/17/23)

14-7 Big Red Sheridan ball at Big Red 43. 15 seconds 4th quarter
  19. G

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

Says the guy posting on a high school forum, on a thread that isn't even his school 🤣
  20. G

Conferences with Multiple Teams in a Regional Final

That is correct lol Also Steubenville didn't even win OVAC 5A even though they won the head to head and have a better record.