Search results

1. A

Girls at Bridgeport (WV) Middle School REFUSE to Compete Against Boy

I made a mistake. The boy is a student at Bridgeport Middle School. The girls are from Lincoln Middle School.
  2. A

I tell people—always go to local sources. We finally have one. The girls are from Lincoln Middle School. They have also been suspended for one track meet by the Harrison County Board of Education. WBOY is a television station in the county...
  3. A

The boy is just as much a victim as the girls.
  4. A

Well, it seems that it finally has happened. The girls at Bridgeport Middle School refused to compete against a biological male in the shot put. The girls all stepped into the ring and acted like they would throw out. Then they stepped out. It's about damned time. It's a crying shame when...
  5. A

Important Reminder for all Swimmers--Stay in Your Lane

Owen Lloyd was disqualified at the ACC championships after he crossed into another lane before all the swimmers had finished. This is a very stupid way to get disqualified. Stay in your lane.
  6. A

Lowest-scoring games?

Back in 1983-1985, Augustana College had a win streak of 37 games. It included three NCAA D3 championships. In 1986, that streak ended with a 0-0 tie with Elmhurst in the first game.
  7. A

looking for Pickerington score from 1996

Yes, thread search doesn't work. I have to use Google to find this stuff.
  8. A

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

I can't believe that nobody else has said this. I want to see ALL THREE Crestview High Schools play each other.
  9. A

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

I knew Bellaire would be high on the list, especially considering that they have had three players make the NFL.
  10. A

What school in Ohio is the most successful without a playoff title?

And that's absurd because Marion Local had a close game with Delphos Saint John's that year. Losing in the championship game does not mean you are the second-best team.
  11. A

Coldest playoff game you've attended

It seems to come up a lot here. I wonder if there is something about the weather patterns. Akron is on the edge of lake-effect weather.
  12. A

Coldest playoff game you've attended

It can be a lot windier when you go high up in the stadium.
  13. A

RIP Jim Brown

Thanks for sharing that information.
  14. A

Former Stadiums and Fields

This was interesting stuff. Thanks.
  15. A

Stadium at Summit Park

Shouldn't this be on the football board?
  16. A

Stadium at Summit Park

Shouldn't this be on the football board?
  17. A

Stadium at Summit Park

Apparently, Moeller has tried to build a stadium on campus. Have their "neighbors" blocked this?
  18. A

Stadium at Summit Park

Apparently, Moeller has tried to build a stadium on campus. Have their "neighbors" blocked this?
  19. A

Potential New Football Programs

I stand corrected.
  20. A

Favorite Photos of 2022

Thank you for posting these.