Search results

1. Yappi

Michigan College Baseball Player Ejected

If he drew a line on the path of the ball being an inside pitch, that would make sense. To draw a line for the back of the box, I'm guessing the ump thought he was showing him up. Seemed like a quick trigger for virtually nothing.
  2. Yappi

2/15 Scores

Tallmadge 48, Springfield 27 Blue Devils advance to Sectional Final against the Marlington Dukes at Marlington HS on Thursday, 2/20 at 7:00.
  3. Yappi

Cloverleaf Cancels Saturday Game

Two juveniles taken into custody for threat made towards Cloverleaf Local Schools, deputies say https://fox8.com/news/cloverleaf-high-school-cancels-activities-community-rec-center-closed-due-to-threat/
  4. Yappi

Michigan College Baseball Player Ejected

Since we don't have a college baseball forum, I thought this could fit in here...
  5. Yappi

Bloomberg considering Hillary Clinton for running mate

Good idea?
  6. Yappi

Cleveland Heights removed from the Post Season by OHSAA

Then there is no need for a rule ever. Just let the sports control the school. Athletes can take their class time and their exams whenever their coaches decide it is the right time. Do you see the can of worms you are opening? When you go to the teacher/school and say, "I won't be there, can...
  7. Yappi

The rule about contiguous states is for the benefit of the schools that are on the border of other states. It is very common for schools to play neighboring school districts from contiguous states. You can't punish those schools for playing multiple games out of state. So now you come to the...
  8. Yappi

Suburban League American & National (2019-2020)

Barberton 81 Tallmadge 47
  9. Yappi

2/14 Scores

Barberton 81 Tallmadge 47
  10. Yappi

2/14 Scores

Nordonia 58 Cuyahoga Falls 37 Final
  11. Yappi

Nordonia 58 Cuyahoga Falls 37 Final
  12. Yappi

Barberton 54 Tallmadge 40 End 3Q
  13. Yappi

Nordonia 53 Cuyahoga Falls 23 End 3Q
  14. Yappi

Barberton 30 Tallmadge 23 Halftime
  15. Yappi

Nordonia 32 Cuyahoga Falls 12 Halftime
  16. Yappi

Nordonia 14 Cuyahoga Falls 8 End 1Q
  17. Yappi

2/14 Scores

Post 'em
  18. Yappi

If that is true, they may have a chance in court. If it is NOT true, the OHSAA should add on another year to their ban and let the kids transfer schools without punishment for next season. I am not a fan of schools taking the OHSAA to court when a rule was violated but they think the punishment...