Search results

1. E

Strongsville's Lou Cirino is Out

Strongsville and Brunswick have both fallen hard. It’s embarrassing, both are great communities with good families. No reason they both should be as terrible as they have been. The rise of other sports maybe , terrible coaching definitely. Big communities good families , but politics from...
  2. E

2024 St. Edward Football

I’ll expect the same result regardless of how much div 1 talent they have , if there’s one thing that holds true is they are always undisciplined and have awful special teams. Beating po dunk div 5 schools for titles is meaningless and everyone knows it.
  3. E

2024 St. Edward Football

I think it’s been 20yrs since Glenvile beat the eagles 2004 then the following year we beat em at Byers in the playoffs.
  4. E

2024 St. Ignatius Football

lol afraid to schedule div 2 teams now 😂….. just wait till Avon embarrasses yall too can’t wait!
  5. E

2024 St. Edward Football

Wish it woulda happened back when moe won back to back and we beat them and lost to mentor!!
  6. E

Matchups from years ago that you would want to see again

Miss the days of Harding being tough!
  7. E

Matchups from years ago that you would want to see again

Yea they both are 🗑️ now.
  8. E

2023-2024 St. Ignatius hockey

Should never fired whitten.
  9. E

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Cause those soccer and couple titles in cross country and golf are real tough guys. Sorry your school had a 60 year head start and still can’t match the success of the school with the most titles in Ohio! 🦅 > 🐱
  10. E

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

There not catching our eagles any time soon in overall titles 😂😂😂! Congrats wildcats on bringing it home to NEO!!
  11. E

D 1 106 Final

Don’t agree with any holdbacks regardless of where they go. Could care less if they went to my former hs or not. If your good your good end of story 🤷🏻‍♂️, seen more kids who put all there eggs in one basket and got to college and did absolutely nothing because of head case parents who live...
  12. E

D 1 106 Final

Regardless , and not to take anything away from a state champ but being a 2x hold back and being a 16 yr freshmen is absolutely Ridc too me.
  13. E

2024 St. Edward Football

Always loved playing big moe and watching the games . Always felt like Ed’s and Moeller were so similar and played the same way. Very physical , tough , smash mouth football . St X was always like Ignatius out scheme you / not physical. Elder was always hit and miss of both. Even fresh and jv...
  14. E

2024 St. Edward Football

Obviously no one is gonna be looking past us but I think the upcoming group can easily bring home 4x in a row. Plenty of experience and guys who have been waiting in the wings with playing experience. This group coming up reminds me of the 2015 class everyone was on board with the 2014 class...
  15. E

2024 St. Edward Football

Fingers crossed if this is true it’s been awhile since the madhouse in Madison has been rocking! those early 2000s and mid 2000s battles in general were epic.
  16. E

Avon vs. Saint Ignatius

They won’t, Ignatius hasn’t bottomed out yet. Avon by 10. The athletes and winning tradition is in Lakewood now at eagle high. I’ll be rooting for the Avon eagles in this one. Iv seen them play a dozen times over the last few yrs and they are without a doubt the best coached public school in NEO.
  17. E

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Fancy weight rooms mean nothing if the kids in it are not being pushed / coached right. Ignatius is soft now and that’s just the truth. The Oline / Dline for the wildcats hasn’t been dominant in yrs and that starts in the weight room. I don’t wanna hear the excuses of the guys are playing...
  18. E

Canton McKinley (9-3) vs St Edward (11-1)

The Ed’s offense is not flashy at all to begin with.
  19. E

Canton McKinley (9-3) vs St Edward (11-1)

The defense has shown up since the Massillon game , minus the second half vs moe. They might bend on short passes but no one is really scoring on us to be honest. The Dline and our inside Lbs have stepped it up. Stop the run , pound it on offense and make passes when needed . We might not be...
  20. E

Mentor Football 2023

Triv wasn’t the guy either to win a title 😂😂