Search results

1. S

Who's enhancing their stadium in 2024?

Princeton is going to start after the 24 season new locker room, concession stands, bigger bus parking for visiting teams , the practice field will be field turf, and become lacrosse field , and a all weather track around it, hearing baseball field infield will get field turf in 3 years as well
  2. S

GMC 23-24

They pressured a lot but if you throw over too and they don’t get back 54% is an easy number to hit. And the pressure is a delay pressure so if u see it coming it’s easy to beat
  3. S

GMC 23-24

Shooting guard from Princeton went for 32. 6/9 from behind the arch and perfect from the line.this score is a lot worse if Princeton makes free throws in 3rd quarter missed 8 in a row
  4. S

23-24 SW Ohio

My point is not going to matter. The lady Vikes will have the league title wrapped up by then. You’re making a big deal over a scheduled that all athletics directors approve. So apparently East athletics director didn’t care.
  5. S

23-24 SW Ohio

Does East need the concession stand money that bad. The game wont affect league standings where it’s being played at.
  6. S

23-24 SW Ohio

I’m insinuating that the school board ,principal, coaches, Ad , will over look this like normal . Very disappointed with school district on how they handling things right now.
  7. S

23-24 SW Ohio

Wondering if the is a Vikings fan . If so he should be banned from all sporting events involving the Vikings for the remainder of school year . But the administration at Princeton will over look this behavior and probably give him a Lincoln Hts throwback jersey.
  8. S

23-24 SW Ohio

Typical
  9. S

Princeton vs Winton Woods

Princeton still 1
  10. S

GMC 23-24

Hopefully they honor the old Springdale Bulldogs as well.
  11. S

West Clermont just beat Winton Woods
  12. S

Ty. They must of waited until this morning with stats
  13. S

The Lady Vikes went 1-1 on their trip to Tennessse. Lost Friday by 6 and win easy on Saturday. Haven’t found stats yet
  14. S

Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

Student athlete. Student comes first so that’s what I’m saying and sticking to it .
  15. S

Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

I’ve been saying it along great education,facilities, coaching
  16. S

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

Just remember when Princeton own the GMC and made it out of the region they won it . So until West wins it all stop talking
  17. S

Scrimmages and Results

Princeton just hosting not playing?
  18. S

Good game west , from my advantage point I didn’t see fumble snap on punt I thought he tried to fake it . Princeton Offensive coaches was slow getting plays in all night lots of confusion. I would like to thank Mason first responders and all press box personnel. I had a medical emergency before...
  19. S

No flag was thrown, first down markers had moved , ball was placed down at the new line of scrimmage. Injured West player they walk him off the field and it’s 4-9 with no explanation from the booth .