Search results

1. P

Fenwick Falcons Revenge Tour

30 year old? More like mid 50's, who still wears his letterman jacket.
  2. P

Trump or Biden

Who do you think Ashley Biden will vote for?
  3. P

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

If you guys can ignore the transgressions of your "legend" Woody and Urban and still revere them, why can't we do the same if a so called "scandal" ( that only OSU fans care about) happens in our program? You can't have it both ways. Take accountability for all the scandalous scrap that happens...
  4. P

One of your worst teams? Really? Playing the little sisters of the poor card? If you guys lose a single game its all of a sudden one of your worst teams ever. Buckeye logic.
  5. P

Marquise Davis to Kentucky

Why? Only two power five programs in Ohio. Plenty of $ and opportunities outside of the state. College coaches know how strong our high school ball is and they flock here to recruit.
  6. P

Jesus, split hairs much sore loser? I told you if college coaches wanted to stop sign stealing they would put speakers in the QBs helmet. They vote against it every year. We bullied you guys three years in a row. Accept it.
  7. P

Is that a thing? Is Wal-Mart wolverine a thing? I have never been to a Wal Mart. I'm sure there are plenty in Columbus though.
  8. P

Worse than your idol throwing an uppercut on an unsuspecting college kid? Nice try.
  9. P

So you are a Walmart Wolverine? Better than a flea market buckeye.
  10. P

Worse than protecting a wife beater? Worse than an old man cold cocking a college kid? You are showing your true lack of integrity if you actually believe that. But that is par for the course of a typical Suckeye fan.
  11. P

Integrity of the game. This from the school that was led by Woody and Urban and you want to claim integrity? What a joke. Which transgression is worse : Stealing signs Physically assaulting a student athlete from another school Lying to cover up spousal abuse Your hero's did two of the three...
  12. P

Good for you. I never said they didn't count, I said they aren't relevant. Though beating high school teams probably shouldn't count. What years did you attend school there? I currently have made a verbal commitment to MIT. If they change coaches Michigan is my second choice.
  13. P

How about 4-16 over the last 20 years? Do those count? Did you actually attend school there? No they don't count. The last 3 years are all the matter. Especially last season. See I can pick whatever time period that best suites my line of thinking too.
  14. P

So you have 1.5 championships in the last 70 years. lol congrats. Excuse me, I wasn't alive during OSU 2002 National Title. So it's irrelevant. Who cares that you beat a bunch of nobodys during somebody else's lifetime. Doesn't mean anything today.
  15. P

But head to head we are more successful than Ohio State.
  16. P

QUOTE="Hammerdrill, post: 9234350, member: 190063"] Remind me again what Bo’s bowl record was? lol and Ohio State is looking up at you. 😂 Remind me again how Woodys last game ended? How about John Cooper's record in the big game? According to the all time series Ohio's state is looking up up...
  17. P

We lead the all time series. They are looking up at us, just like the rest of college football.
  18. P

We lead the all time series. Who is looking up at who? Check the math, I know it's difficult for Suckeye fans to face reality.
  19. P

Is it ever cool for a grown man to describe anything as "delish"?

Its fun to skim the back pages of yappi. You can find some hidden treasures.