Search results

1. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Exactly when it happened. Huge play that was wide open. I know fouls are going to happen but when they are calling the silly fouls and not the ones down low that should hurts.
  2. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Slow start did hurt them. However Waynesville won 2,3,4 qtrs. First qtr hurt them but overall a great game. Nothing the team should hold their heads about. Holding a team like that to 45pts is tough.
  3. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Tough loss for Waynesville last night. 45-43 against Tri Village. Although I know it does not come down to the Refs but the Refs blew this game. Waynesville was the better team in my opinion.
  4. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Updated of who the SWBL has left. Oakwood vs Kenton Ridge Brookville vs Miami East Waynesville vs Tri Village Valley View vs Preble Shawnee None of the teams on the big side left. Who will be the last SWBL team standing? Waynesville and Valley View go tonight at Northmont. Two great Matchups.
  5. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Updated of who the SWBL has left. Oakwood vs Kenton Ridge Carlisle vs Miami East Brookville vs Greeneview Waynesville vs Tri Village Valley View vs Preble Shawnee Franklin vs Dunbar What are your thoughts?
  6. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

10 Seed Waynesville Dominates 6 Seed West Lib. 61-37. Matchup Thursday Night against Tri-Village. 7:30 at Northmont. Upset Season! Waynesville playing great at the right time of the year. Berrey:19 Warren:18 Sessler:11
  7. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Tournament games: Who do you have? Updated League Tournament games. Oakwood vs Ponitz Carlisle vs Miami East Brookville vs Greeneview Waynesville vs West Liberty Salem Valley View vs Preble Shawnee Madison vs Indian Lake Franklin vs Dunbar Bellbrook vs Kenton Ridge What are your thoughts?
  8. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I believe the top 8 can pass and that is it.
  9. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Tournament games: Who do you have? Green are my picks Oakwood vs Ponitz Carlisle vs Miami East/Dixie Brookville vs Greeneview Waynesville vs West Liberty Salem Valley View vs Anna/National Trail Eaton vs Urbana Madison vs Indian Lake/ Greenon Franklin vs Dunbar Bellbrook vs Kenton Ridge Monroe...
  10. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Waynesville vs Edgewood tonight. Has anyone seen Edgewood play?
  11. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Is West Lib any good?
  12. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Any tournament draw updates?
  13. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Big week for Waynesville! Carlisle Tuesday and Eaton on Friday After a big win on Friday against Valley View how will they end their season?
  14. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Waynesville with a big win over Wilmington last night as well.
  15. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

If we are going off of Rubin being the better player because he beat Waynesville twice, I do not agree. Rubin had 17 pts Friday night. 10 of them off of free throws.... Warren had 30 5 of them off free throws...... Rubin is good, however take Rubin off of Oakwood they still win multiple games...
  16. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

IMO Fritz is the better player. Watched him play a few games and wow dude is impressive
  17. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I agree with this. Waynesville has lost a few close games this year but can give anyone in the league a run for their money. Can not believe that the second half of the season is already here. What team will end the season on a high note and come out on top?
  18. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Dang! Some refs take thing to heart really quick. I get keeping control, however when they are not talking to the ref and get tossed is a bit crazy.
  19. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Need the details on this! What are the rules on a coach getting ejected? Two game suspension?
  20. S

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Prediction on VV WV game tonight?