Search results

1. A

Northwest Conference 2024

For some reason, I was thinking they and St John’s played a home and home series soon after the Ft started football. My bad. Well then they are in for a nice treat as I have always liked Delphos Stadium. Great place for a high school game. Only issue there is parking.
  2. A

Probably start back up this year. I mean they had to wait until LCC brought the trophy back ;)
  3. A

Hope you have a good time and enjoy the NWC. I see the Fort visits LCC, Columbus Grove, Delphos Jefferson and Allen East this coming season. You have probably played in Lima Stadium and Delphos Stadium, so won't comment on them. Columbus Grove has a very nice facility with decent visitor stands...
  4. A

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Yes. He stayed commissioner while coaching which really surprises me.
  5. A

Changing Conferences

Ft Loramie to NWC football only
  6. A

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Marion Local vs Kirkland at Arlin Field in Mansfield.
  7. A

DVI State Semifinal: Columbus Grove vs. Versailles

Hit the gym….ahhhh No lol
  8. A

DVI State Semifinal: Columbus Grove vs. Versailles

Go back to bed, trying to sleep here.
  9. A

Upset Alert

Good question. In my area, I feel the Celina/Watterson could be one of the most competitive games around the state Friday
  10. A

Upset Alert

Not happening
  11. A

It Has Been A Good Year For 'Celina' Football

Yep good year for Celina, they beat RadioDave nemesis, those darn Wildcats of Kenton.
  12. A

The Drama Continues...Former Parkway Football Coach Indicted By Mercer County Grand Jury

The Indictment https://www.wcsmradio.com/uploads/Audio/jacob%20circle.pdf
  13. A

Playoff attendance

This right here, weather. It has been very good this fall so far for Friday night football. I remember week 8 turned cold and rainy and maybe this past Friday but other than that, this has been a great year weather wise. I do not think weather kept anyone away. I know, weather should not factor...
  14. A

NWC 2023

Yes, forgot that part of it.
  15. A

NWC 2023

Let’s say the current HN coach was not very well received by the other schools in the NWC. And when LCC was more or less booted (for the record they left on their own) from the NWC, this particular coach was a big part of the problem
  16. A

NWC 2023

Ding , ding, ding, WE HAVE A WINNER!
  17. A

NWC 2023

Put LCC/Grove as 1A/1B Bluffton Allen East Fort Loramie Crestview Spencerville DJ Allen East freshman squad was pretty good this past year and a few definitely will be contributing as sophomores. If not 2024, 2025 AE should be battling for top spot again. Anyone know why DJ & DSJ got away...
  18. A

NWC 2023

:stirthepot:
  19. A

Region 22: #1 Columbus Grove vs #2 Bluffton

Awesome. I do remember some games back when Ada played Carey and Delphos St Johns that drew some huge crowds. Congrats to Grove and good luck next week
  20. A

Region 22: #1 Columbus Grove vs #2 Bluffton

FUN 107 radio out of Delphos guesstimated 5k there last night. Seems high but possible I guess