Search results

1. S

Final Scores (5/22)

D3 South Range 10 Tuslaw 2
  2. S

NE8 2024

Don't bring up canfield in NE8 thread or then simkon will come in and start with all his crap
  3. S

State Poll

Actually d3 #1 beat Champion and Tri-way last year in regional. They usually scrimmage Fitch but don't know if they did this year.
  4. S

Final Scores (3/25)

Youngstown Area Scores Poland 16 Niles 1 Fitch 5 Canfield 0 McDonald 15 Sebring 0 Crestview 10 Brookfield 4 United 21 East Palestine 6 Boardman 7 Howland 1 South range 10 Girard 0
  5. S

2024 Open / Unknowns Part II

Bring on the Irish for the Cats
  6. S

NE8 2023

After watching Poland/SR basketball game tonight Maybe Poland better concentrate on South Range rather than Canfield as a rival. Canfield and Poland rt. 224 Big F'ing deal South Range has owned us not than the Cardinals ever did
  7. S

NE8 2023

If we drop to dv we still won't win because we still have one massengil brother coaching in the area
  8. S

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

Now we see the real reason they didn't ball up and play Fitch SR see above The real reason Cochran left The real reason principal and assistant principal left He** the guy wasn't that good off a coach or he would have Played area teams and not ducked them with the talent they had COWARD who...
  9. S

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

COWARD
  10. S

Yappi should cover the South Range showcase

Look at the South Range Twitter page have all the scores
  11. S

Day 2 tomorrow with 8 more games that are very interesting. $8 dollars to get in and watch 8 great games
  12. S

I wish someone would be covering the South Range Showcase I also wish my Bulldogs would join this showcase Teams this year are Hoban, Louisville, Hathaway Brown, St. Joe's acad., Green, Boardman, Fitch, Ursuline, Cardinal Mooney, Garfield, Howland, Struthers, Massillon Washington...
  13. S

Region 17: #1 Perry vs #2 Canfield South Range

It is OHSAA remember they get cut of that money
  14. S

Region 13: #1 Canton South vs #6 Struthers

Struthers has to figure it out sooner or later. They had by far the most talent in the NE8 this year I'm hoping they get a shot at Glenville LET'S GO STRUTHERS LET'S GO SOUTH RANGE LET'S GO NE8
  15. S

Poland has the d bag bowl After that I'm not sure Hope some easy ones because won't be real great team next year in bulldog country
  16. S

Good point The problem I see with cvc is football carries every other sport in schools They have the opportunity to put 2 or 3 divisions that would rival the MAC
  17. S

South Range looking for week 3 next year Word on street they are trying to schedule steubenville. I really have to give the Raiders credit they will play anyone. I think some of cvc is good but their ties are set up teams don't really have to go through a gauntlet like the NE8. That's what I...
  18. S

Join NE8 won't be 10-0 Different level of play with mahoning valley teams and Ashtabula, Lake and Geauga And those 3 are not on the Mahoning Valley level South Range and Struthers win
  19. S

I would like to agree but I think LC vs. Harvest prep in finals
  20. S

Must be a Mooney guy still pissed they are not playing