Search results

1. P

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

💯 the ref that threw the first tech is always bad. Has been since my kids were little playing AAU. First tech was uncalled for and the second one was on coach, but rightfully so with his frustration of the first one.
  2. P

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

He shot 17 free throws in the 4th qtr alone. Refs were bad both ways.
  3. P

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

4. P

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

No one flexing here, just put it out there as someone mentioned it coming out next week. I do love hate that everyone here has for Madison though. Loving it!
  5. P

First state poll is already out, I’ll let you guys do what you do and chew on this for awhile.
  6. P

Hughes QB TJ Engleman always has been a gamer. Used to play AAU basketball with my son Jaylin and is committed to play football at East Carolina. Tough kid, I’m surprised they haven’t started the season better than they have…
  7. P

Unofficially region 20
  8. P

I never compared Ross to Madison, thanks for pointing all that out though. You want to look at enrollment #’s too before stating stupid comparisons?
  9. P

Uh how did it go?
  10. P

2 tough games to start the season plus facing a lot of off the field adversity. Tough start for the Edge!
  11. P

My kids have done plenty here! 2-0
  12. P

2-0
  13. P

Wasn’t close, Preble started 2nd half ok but other than those few minutes it wasn’t close!
  14. P

I know Mt. healthy got some transfers and I did hear that Wyoming lost their running back with a broken leg last week that required surgery. Not sure he is CJ Hester good, but that might be why the Wyoming game was closer than expected. We will see, but I think Mt. Healthy wins by multiple...
  15. P

Ross gonna get tore up
  16. P

Uh
  17. P

UH
  18. P

2022 SWBL

Just like Oakwood was today 😂
  19. P

2022 SWBL

Roth and Enis for Miami East will be too much for Preble!
  20. P

2022 SWBL

43-37 Oakwood