Search results

1. C

2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Jason Lewis for the Franklin Job
  2. C

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

Seems like the staff and the players really like Jason Lewis at Franklin. Hope they make this happen quickly and get a coach in there so the program is not in limbo this winter
  3. C

Jason Lewis is hopefully the new Franklin Coach
  4. C

Franklin High Coaching Carousel

We need to get a coach who will build the program. We need to get this one right. IMO we need a guy who knows the kids and the kids respect. Sounds like the players are all in on a guy on the current staff.
  5. C

Not at all. I am not sure what the AD thinks. Everyone is speculating on what is going to happen with the current coach. The AD has coached this sophmore class since pee wee and has a kid on the team. I was just simply saying I think he will do his homework and make the best choice for the program
  6. C

I am not sure what will happen. I do know we have an AD who is fully invested in making sure we have the best option at head coach. I agree that Franklin is a tough place to coach with expectations always high. Whatever the decision is I hope the community supports the decision and is fully...
  7. C

I understand what you’re saying but the past few classes have not been the most talented. Franklin has a lot of young players playing now and good players coming. I’m assuming your a VV guy and in a couple years you find out
  8. C