Search results

1. sehs95

St. Edward Eagles 2023-24

So Slow day at work, so I re-watched 1st quarter. There were no 4 loose balls that all went St. Ed's way, and coach was definitely upset by the foul calls. In my opinion, there were two bad calls against LHS in the 1st quarter, both in the final minute. But this is HS basketball, and bad...
  2. sehs95

62-55 final Eagles
  3. sehs95

Halftime Eagles 25, Louisville 24. Fun game. Eagles down big most of the half, but rallied to take lead late in 2nd quarter on a couple Scarpitti 3s. Louisville has a nice team. But the coach is a total meatball. Just totally melting down after every call and non-call. Complaining to...
  4. sehs95

DubStat Elo Ratings

Very cool to see how some of the St. Edward Green teamers stack up state-wide. Lots of top 30's, some top 20's, and even a top 10!
  5. sehs95

2024 St. Ignatius Football

Brian Ferentz is available
  6. sehs95

Good win over St. V last night. This St. V team might be a little down, but still a high quality opponent. The Eagles are very similar to last year's team in that there are no stars, but the whole is better than the sum of the parts. Great group of seniors who play well together, share the...
  7. sehs95

Well not with that attitude! It could be done without touching W.28th, or cantilevering. You'd just lose the track. The Pit holds over 10k on the same footprint.
  8. sehs95

Elder's PIT would fit neatly within the footprint of Wasmer Field. You would need to figure out how to move the track across the street. And parking of course.
  9. sehs95

St. Edward 2023-24

106: Timothy Mazur, So 113: Ethan Timar, Jr 120: Karson Brown, So 126: Khimari Manns, Jr 132: Adam Butler, Jr 138: Lucan O'Brien, Sr 144: Kade Brown, Sr 150: Ryan Bennett, Sr 157: Bradley Eaton, Jr 165: Aiden Peterson, So 175: Ty Miller, Jr 190: Jarrell Miller, Jr 215: Jonny Slaper, Sr HVY...
  10. sehs95

I don't see Cody Haddad on the basketball roster. Concentrating on Football? He played basketball the way he plays football, and it was very effective as long as the refs ate their whistles. Would like to see him in scarlet & gray in 2025. Buckeyes need to restock on Wildcats with...
  11. sehs95

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

This. With 9 seconds, you can get two cracks at it only if the first one is a pass. Upshaw couldn't find a reciever but thought he could get to the pylon.
  12. sehs95

Is PBTS only worth 2 pts? Who would be favored today on a neutral field?
  13. sehs95

Anyone know which team will be the "home" team?
  14. sehs95

The kicker was Lavelle, who was a good punter, but so-so kicker.
  15. sehs95

Canton McKinley (9-3) vs St Edward (11-1)

Are you really bragging about two TDs McKinley starting offense scored against St. Ed's JV team in garbage time? Hall was doing onside kicks, airing it out, using all his time outs. Meanwhile with 46 seconds left in the first half and the ball, he chose to take a knee. But he sure did coach...
  16. sehs95

2023 St. Ignatius Football

This times 1000! I still have PTSD from the 90s and an expectation that no matter how bad a season they are having, they will still play lights-out against the Eagles.
  17. sehs95

2023 St. Edward Football

I know the longtime coach, Gretchen Ludwig, took a similar position at another school. Trouble finding a new coach perhaps? Something else?
  18. sehs95

2023 St. Edward Football

Massillon had some plays in that game I'm sure they would like back as well. Giving up an opening kick return TD, then fumbling deep in their own territory. Would love to see Massillon visit Lakewood again sometime, but a trip to PBTS is never a bad thing.
  19. sehs95

2023 St. Edward Football

Anyone have a scouting report on Center Grove? MaxPreps preseason has them as the top rated team in Indiana, and the 48th best team in the country. For reference, St. Edward is 16 and Moeller 35. They return their starting QB, Duke commitment Tyler Cherry, who threw for 2,269 yards and 22...
  20. sehs95

2023 St. Edward Football

The Roster has been updated https://www.stedwardeagles.com/sports/football/varsity/https://www.stedwardeagles.com/sports/football/varsity/