1. G

State Champs Prediction

London shutting out Watterson. They must have some big time arms
  2. G

23/24 CHL Baseball thread

I was told badin will go with the nku commit helms on Tuesday
  3. G

23/24 CHL Baseball thread

Badin vs Wyoming should be a good one. A way down badin team playing a chl elite.
  4. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

In my 50 years of watching Badin Baseball I've never seen them be no hit and that includes the likes of Rickey Stone, Andrew Brackman, Eric Surkamp and Aaron Cook, etc. They were dominated!
  5. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Badin was no hit last night by 7 win st x
  6. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

I believe that's a no doubter.
  7. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Badin was D1 in 2018-2020. What is silly is that they were D3 from 2007-2015. Pretty sure cj beat badin in the D3 regionals in 2014. CJ is 3-0 against the Rams in the tourney. 2014, 2017, 2023.3-2, 3-2, 2-1
  8. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

They are comparable to most teams in the area. Not sure how that plays across the state. CJ or Badin has represented Region 8 in the state semis every year since 2016.
  9. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Badin is just not that good. Not sure CJ is as well but will compete with anyone with Hoagland on the mound. Badin walked 6 and hit two batters. Pretty sure all but one run by either team was a walk. Only the second time in 30 plus years Badin has not won the league. That includes 2...
  10. G

Best High School Coaches

I think Coach Dues does a great job but I see only one GCL South school and zero GMC schools on that schedule in the past 4 years. I have no idea of the caliber of teams they play in the south.
  11. G

Who wins the GCL

I’ve seen the program for almost 40 years. As I’ve stated they always have had the players. I cannot comment about the coaching staffs as I do not know them well. I know they are not mark Thompson or the Cameron/Held combo however. They have had better facilities than either of those two...
  12. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Agreed, Hoagland is very good
  13. G

Who wins the GCL

X is a tremendous school. Agree on every post thus far, however, there is zero reasoning on why they are a 5-15 baseball team. IMO, they should NEVER be below a 15+win program on annual basis. Elder with 21 state appearances, Moeller with 13 appearances, St. X with 2. Enough said
  14. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Hoagland is their horse. Frasure and Sullivan are good but they are not C Hoagland. No one will want any part of them come tourney time.
  15. G

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

I believe Rodney Parrett was the Girls coach at Ross for a few years.
  16. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

True story but doesn’t work that way. Central champs. North champs.
  17. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

They have won outright or tied all of them since 1992 except 2016. McNick won the Central that year. That Badin team was the D2 state runner-up.
  18. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

What has occurred in Falconland? Plenty of talented kids there?
  19. G

Who wins the GCL

They have that much talent. Moeller, Mason are a different level. X is right behind them, they have 3-5 D1 kids annually and enough arm talent to compete, which is all that really matters.
  20. G

Who wins the GCL

The difference being at Moeller or Elder and the best you can do is a regional final appearance over 8 plus years that’s just not good enough. X shouldn’t have to rebuild, there is plenty of talent. Is there 2024 Moeller talent? Maybe only Mason can compare but there is plenty of talent...