Search results

1. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

It is an interesting website...the excel spreadsheet has a lot of numbers. Concerning Greentown in the 50's...was a different time. The numbers in Lake Township at that time was small...nobody saw the potential except a couple of people. Lake's first graduating class was 57 kids...but the new...
  2. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Uniontown is not a village...it is just a town that uses township rules to govern the area....4 of the largest townships in the top 20 in the state are in Stark County...Jackson Township from the 2020 census is 43,067, Plain Township is 53,447, Lake Township is 30,324, Perry Township is 28,389...
  3. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Really....Shoot Facial....really....lol
  4. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Why would the IVC take Aquinas? Why would they want Aquinas? Your suggestion on the Bigger 7 school division IVC playing the PAC is an excellent idea. Olympic sports with Lake Center, Kidron, good idea...I would have thought they would be playing Massillon in girl sports for close travel...
  5. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

You know your Blue!!!!
  6. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

When you have to make your obligatory trip to Steubenville have you traversed your way down 43 thru Carrollton to Amsterdam and thought of staying at the Honking Goose Inn! https://www.facebook.com/HonkingGooseInn/
  7. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

I didn't realize that Brooke was part of this...crossing the river had to be fun till they built that new bridge. All the schools except Brooke are in Ohio...I wonder what issues they have had to work out between the 2 states athletic associations
  8. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Hartville Council discusses sewer tie-in for 334-unit housing development in Lake Twp. Canton Repository Hartville Village Council Monday meeting KEY ACTION: Discussed a proposal from Addison Properties for a 334-unit housing development on 95 acres near Lake Center Street Northwest and King...
  9. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

10. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

No on the claim them....they are not Blue Streaks...we have had some kids come over and play football, but not that many....I think it is because of some of the other sports that they may not have, skews our CB numbers. I will try to answer info about them if I know it....but they are a separate...
  11. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Brown's Lake Bog Preserve!
  12. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Now this is a true Northeast Ohio story..lol....rates right up there with Mr. Cost Plus at Huebner Chevrolet in Carrollton!!!
  13. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

This is the truth....the mistake and I think it is a mistake, was inviting McKinley into the league...the last two times Lake has played at McKinley we were the second largest crowd they had for a football game...Massillon played them there those years...I have went to Lake at McKinley...
  14. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

McKinley will not turn back into old...unless Canton finds away to turn around...which I do not see...Lake is going to have be proactive sometime...we are down to 400 boys...30 from D 3...but all the schools in the league are close...cost and travel is at the lowest Lake will ever have...used to...
  15. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Stow was already larger then Lake at that time...believe its closeness to Cuy Falls and Akron in the 60's made it a great suburban area..my parents actually moved from Stow to Uniontown...Ellet was a good neighborhood when the rust belt had not started...Springfield did have a bad area called...
  16. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

My idea of this has to be location....North Canton to the south...Akron to the north...open farm country for easier community development...10 miles to something in either direction without influence of Kent State...I was a freshman when May 4th happened...took awhile for Kent to recover and...
  17. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

You are crazy...absolutely crazy...one I had to look this up....two how did you know this...and three this the first time ever in the history of yappi this horn and word has been posted...no doubt...I mean no doubt...lol
  18. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

PAC....the Fed group actually stays up with issues
  19. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

I know people have voiced their opinions on this...but Field would not be a bad option for the PAC...
  20. Bluestreakoffice

#PACtion™ 2024

Somebody already used this line....lol Sometimes the way you think truly terrifies me.