Search results

1. HitBombs

Dover Tornadoes 2024

I think there will be some growing pains when it comes to the line with only one starter on each side of the ball returning. You can also include McKinnon who can play on both sides but it will depend on his health. A lot of skill guys coming back on offense and a QB with a year under his belt...
  2. HitBombs

Division 3 Dover Tornadoes 2024 Football Preview

I've heard it's going to be Linsly but can't confirm.
  3. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

The 8th grade team is stacked with talent so hopefully Dover won't be down for long. I wonder if Bobby will still be there to coach them or if he calls it quits.
  4. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Proud of the Dover boys not laying down and cutting it to a possession after being down by 19. Jackson sure can shoot it and are fun to watch. Should be a fun year next year with season for them with almost everyone coming back.
  5. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

I agree - New Albany, McKinley, Lake, Bishop Hartley, Perry, Linsly are all solid teams and I'm sure the the expectation wasn't for Lake and Perry to have that bad of a year. If you're right about Lexington reaching out and Dover not immediately accepting then that's a problem. Really hope that...
  6. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

I think Dover would love that too.....a few teams on the schedule this season had down years that weren't expected but it's hard to fill that schedule when you're not in a conference.
  7. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Jackson will be the best team that Dover has faced this year other than New Albany. I think it'll be a good one tonight and Dover will have be at their best to win.
  8. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Agreed.....this Dover team has the talent to win 3 games in the tournament but it all depends on what team shows up. They will have to be at their best to beat Jackson and Green/Mentor but could also be one and done.
  9. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

https://officials.myohsaa.org/Admin/Bracket/PublicBracket?TournamentId=3329
  10. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

I'd like to hear thoughts from the Phila fans on this team. I would think everyone from Dover was surprised by this game and figured with how the first game was played that it would be a battle. It looked like the players gave up early last night..... never really see that in this type of game.
  11. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

They were at full strength
  12. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

It was a butt whoopin and Phila quit early in the 2nd half. Definitely not the game anyone expected to see I'm sure.
  13. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

I was just going off of what I read on here but I didn't know that they were down two starters. Dover is capable of beating every team in their district but they would have to play their best game against Jackson and Green.
  14. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

I know Green lost their best player a couple weeks ago
  15. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Yes they would
  16. HitBombs

IVC 23-24

Great win for Hiland, congrats
  17. HitBombs

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2023/24

Never an excuse..... just saying what the talent level is the next couple of years. The same as I would say if I expected them to be great. 3 years from now I believe they could be very good.
  18. HitBombs

Ohio Cardinal Conference 2023/24

I hope I'm wrong but I think Dover struggles the next two seasons. They'll still win games because they'll be disciplined and play tough D but it won't be the Dover teams you're used to.
  19. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Dover wins 51-41 - Steubenville isn't a great team but we'll take the win on the road.
  20. HitBombs

Dover 2023-2024

Well then I 100% agree with you, didn't realize that they were also ineligible. Would much rather play Marietta and Warren instead of the other two.