Search results

1. Somasaga

Western Buckeye League 2023

Bad luck!
  2. Somasaga

Region 3: #2 Hilliard Bradley vs #4 Upper Arlington

UA’s defense carries them to victory. 24-10.
  3. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Badin

It’s a shame that Moyer and Knous were injured because Wapakoneta had no effective offense for the entire 2nd half and had to rely 100% on the defense against a very good Badin offense. The game was there for Wapak to win but fate was not kind. With the injuries the season was probably over...
  4. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Lady??? Beginning to agree with others. You are annoying
  5. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Not to nitpick, but I would say your posts are ironic and not sarcastic. Ha
  6. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Wapakoneta is on the ascendancy in this region and has been playing lights out football. My sense is that Badin is not as dominant as it has been. Wapak 28 Badin 7.
  7. Somasaga

Division 3 Region 12 playoff discussion

Wapakoneta vs Badin Tipp City vs Celina Who wins and moved on to final?
  8. Somasaga

Celina vs Trotwood Madison

Way to go, Celina! You make WBL proud!
  9. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Butler

Wow Celina! That’s a great win. Love to see Wapakoneta and Celina in the regional final.
  10. Somasaga

Van Wert too!
  11. Somasaga

Go St. Marys, Celina, and Defiance!!! Making WBL looking grest!!!
  12. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Butler

Even though I want Celina to beat your team, your takes are much respected. Appreciate nice words for Wapakoneta!
  13. Somasaga

I agree with what you say. However, I will say that the one team that definitely would benefit from tough Dayton/ Cincinnati matchups is Wapakoneta. I am not saying that playing Marion Local did not benefit them, what I am saying is that Wapak needs some different iron in order to take the next...
  14. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Butler

Wapakoneta has been hanging around in Region 12 for some time. It’s time for the next step ie win the region. Marion Local has been a great opponent but seems time to move on and look for quality Region 12 opponent. I certainly wouldn’t want to schedule a cupcake to pad the schedule. That...
  15. Somasaga

IMO, you’ve got gain experience/ insight against teams you’ll likely face down the road.
  16. Somasaga

MAC schools are great but WBL teams need competition against quality teams in Region 12.
  17. Somasaga

Nine game league schedule leaves no doubt who wins the WBL! Good solid, secure league. But I agree it would be fun to take on challenges outside comfort zone.
  18. Somasaga

I hope Celina can pull the upset. I’ve seen Trotwood play several times over the years and while this is a different team, what impressed me is team speed and physicality that teams don’t often see in the WBL. Celina must bring their absolute A game to compete.
  19. Somasaga

Wapakoneta vs Butler

Wapakoneta by 14 points. Good balanced offense and stout defense. Consensus in other threads is that Wapak wins. It’d be nice to hear from Butler side.
  20. Somasaga

Division 3 Region 12 playoff discussion

Why/ how does Drew Pasteur have Wapakoneta as the favored team in the region when there are several other teams that have been ranked above them all season?