Search results

1. BlackandGold

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Tell me what to do, autocrat. Bossy, Trumpers. Small government.
  2. BlackandGold

Trump or Biden

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/20/trump-media-lost-300-million-00159052
  3. BlackandGold

Trump or Biden

I said a credible source. But your response still stands because you can’t find one.
  4. BlackandGold

Trump or Biden

“The group on Monday said it estimates there are 75 million “equality voters” — voters who prioritize LGBTQ inclusive policies at the ballot box — this year, up from 62 million in 2022 and 52 million in 2016. A majority of equality voters — 80 percent — are “highly motivated” to vote in...
  5. BlackandGold

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

“Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (Crew) has told the Guardian that it is investigating the dinner at Trump’s club with more than 20 oil and gas company executives. Trump asked them for a $1bn presidential campaign contribution, while at the same time vowing to undo Joe...
  6. BlackandGold

Trump or Biden

"The Times article quoted Stefanik telling a radio station in 2016 that Trump was “insulting to women” in the Access Hollywood tape where he bragged that he liked to “grab” women “by the .” The paper also obtained a message where Stefanik said Trump was a “whack job” and reported that...
  7. BlackandGold

Chronicles Of The 2024 Presidential Election Part 2

Mr. Mayer obviously does not study USA presidential election history... "If that is the case, Prof Lichtman says it will be a tougher journey for Democrats. “You lose the incumbency key right off the top, and you’re much more likely to have an internal party battle for who will be the nominee...
  8. BlackandGold

Overall, we rate DNyuz right-center biased and Questionable due to blatant plagiarism, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency. Reasoning: Plagiarism, Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/dnyuz/
  9. BlackandGold

I love a Trumper showing their true colors. You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government. Source? I’m a duck farmer. Why do you hate farmers? Do all Trumpers hate farmers? I knew it…probably why Biden has been better for farmers.
  10. BlackandGold

It’s called Christianity. This is the antisemitism I was expecting from you…
  11. BlackandGold

Nope. That would be against my religion.
  12. BlackandGold

You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government. I’ve only ever said I’m duck farmer on here. So you’re gaslighting into molestation. Why do you hate farmers? It’s not like I said I’m a Trumper supporter. Trump, who has decades worth of child sex allegations…
  13. BlackandGold

Good. And my church houses and provides for undocumented immigrants. Nothing to say?
  14. BlackandGold

You don’t know who my partner is, creeper. Small government. Why do you hate farmers?