1. TheLibertyTiger

2024 NWOAL

What is the current record?
  2. TheLibertyTiger

2024 NWOAL

Breaking news, Coach Mohler leaves LC for Swanton 😂
  3. TheLibertyTiger

NWOAL 23-24 League Title Predictions

For some reason I thought this was an old football thread, I was wondering who picked Swanton to win the league. 🤣
  4. TheLibertyTiger

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Congratulations on the title win, I thought Hoban was gonna pull it out at the end but I was wrong.
  5. TheLibertyTiger

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Ive been thinking about how long this season his been I think the playoffs should be shorter like they were in 2018. Teams like Elmwood had no business being in the playoffs.
  6. TheLibertyTiger

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Although I do believe Perry has played a superior regular season schedule I feel like LCs schedule is being undervalued. Archbold was a good football team, and Patrick Henry was competing for the right to go to the state championship in D7. LC also played in what I believe to be the most...
  7. TheLibertyTiger

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Great game from Valley View, LC is back in the state championship.
  8. TheLibertyTiger

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

good season from Cold Water, wouldn’t be surprised to see this rematch next year too
  9. TheLibertyTiger

It’s not like LC recruited lol, all of them live 10-15 minutes or live In LC and have been at the school from their freshmen year till now. .
  10. TheLibertyTiger

Sorry but what is CB? I’m not too familiar with that term.
  11. TheLibertyTiger

Coldwater played in the MAC last year too, but that didn't mean anything when they ran into LC last Season 🤣 Should be a good one either way.
  12. TheLibertyTiger

Should be a great game, LC wins 38, 27
  13. TheLibertyTiger

DV Region 18 #1Liberty Center vs #4Oak Harbor

Amstuz hardly played last year due to an injury in baseball, and they certainly did not split time, They only put Zane at wide receiver maybe 3 or 4 plays all season.
  14. TheLibertyTiger

LC could have pulled it out but got called for a holding on every 15+ yard play they achieved, great game regardless.
  15. TheLibertyTiger

LC 38 OH 21, Should be a great game.
  16. TheLibertyTiger

#1 Liberty Center vs #8 Huron

I was really underwhelmed by Bowling Greens field, the stands were much smaller than I would have thought a school of that size would have. An LC vs Oak Harbor RSF would absolutely fill that place to the brim.
  17. TheLibertyTiger

Week 12: Coldwater (10-1) @ Archbold (10-1)

I wouldn't completely count out teams like Oak Harbor and Cold Water just yet. Milan Edison is pretty good too based on what I've heard and seen.
  18. TheLibertyTiger

Week 12: Coldwater (10-1) @ Archbold (10-1)

I completely forgot about Milan Edison, they look like a solid team based on some of the game film I've seen. I'm still gonna stand by my initial claim though, I think Archbold or Coldwater will knock them out in the semi-final.
  19. TheLibertyTiger

2023 NWOAL

That Archbold Coldwater game feels like it could go either way.