Search results

1. O

Cleveland Guardians

Funny you say that...watching on TV yesterday I said to my wife "why do the Yankees all look like they're 1.25 times the size of our guys?".
  2. O

Cleveland Guardians

Sheesh McKenzie...what's wrong with him?
  3. O

Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

Meanwhile over in Indy, week 17 - Flacco throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs coming off the bench, clinching a playoff spot for the Colts. Fans are suddenly enraptured with the new favorite QB, and the Colts go on to a fine playoff run while the Browns are home watching it on TV, wondering what...
  4. O

Cleveland Guardians

Sad to see that. Hope the best for him. He really struggled and lost a lot of his effectiveness last season. I wonder if this injury is a manifestation of those troubles from last year. Get well soon Trevor and here's to a full recovery.
  5. O

Cleveland Guardians

I'll say 70 to 75 wins. Hope it's a lot more than that though. I love the Guardians and hope they take the Central, but they have a new manager and significant question marks that weren't really addressed in the offseason. I find my optimism for this team usually isn't rewarded by their winning...
  6. O

Jubilee Dunbar's up there, but not quite to FH standards.
  7. O

Rough quote from Don Meredith - something along the lines of "I never met one"
  8. O

I'm really torn on the idea of a dome in Cleveland. While it sounds nice, I think I fall more on this side of the argument, I kind of sense it would be a flash in the pan kind of thing
  9. O

And, GB's ownership is unlike any other in the NFL.
  10. O

Being Cleveland, we'll probably stumble along the next 2 seasons with DW at the helm then in the final year of his contract he'll have this great breakout season, prompting huge & unending debate over whether the Browns should re-sign him and whether he's worth it or not. It's getting pretty...
  11. O

Super Bowl: 49ers vs Chiefs (2/11)

There's a turning point.
  12. O

Yeah not the best game ever.The Chiefs continue to look discombobulated and the 49ers can't seem to hold onto the momentum when they get it.
  13. O

Someone should tell Travis Kelce that it's a bad idea to bump your head coach on the sideline. Not a good look.
  14. O

Exactly. I've been watching for over an hour and it feels like 75% of the air time has been commercials.
  15. O

Pretty quiet thread so far. Agree the game has had a kind of strange feel to it so far, not sure who wants it yet. Kind of weird for me seeing Mahomes getting caught by the D so far.
  16. O

The game will be decided in 4OT with Mahomes throwing an off-balance, 35-yd TD to Travis Kelce with one-tenth of a second left on the clock, with Bosa and 3 other defenders wrapped around his legs. Kelce will, of course, make the one-handed between-the knees catch sandwiched between 2 defenders...
  17. O

General NFL Chat

I was completely surprised at Baltimore's lack of composure in key situations. The penalties and loss of control overall were the difference in the game. Lamar throwing his helmet on the sideline after the interception...I get it, you're frustrated, but you're a leader and you can't let that happen.
  18. O

General NFL Chat

What a play.
  19. O

Buccaneers at Lions (1/21)

Hoping the Lions keep it going next week! Great win for the Lions.
  20. O

Texans at Ravens (1/20)

I know, it's early,...but...Looks like its gonna be Baltimore. Houston's offense looks disheveled and Baltimore's is clicking on all cylinders.