Search results

1. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Hopefully so as I do not want to see us p*&&ss away having home games for the palyoffs OR find us scrambling to make the playoffs by playing minimal games. In my remarks about being No 1. that was for the most victories and not by being voted No1 in the nation as that may be a bit of a hurdle w/...
  2. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Any idea if this game plus the Canucks count towards points? Also, we are so close to regaining #1 in Nation, hopefully we have a full slate of games this year.
  3. T

2024 Federal League

But who did Lake turn down in Ohio ?
  4. T

Advertisement

All for the PACSHUN Crowd I believe !
  5. T

State Championship Attendance (Part Deux)

And the announced corwd by the OHSAA was 19,250
  6. T

No State Finals attendence thread?

Awesome , PM me if you make it down and would like a libation before the game !
  7. T

2023 Massillon Football

Pete, First of all congratulations for another fine year. It was finally our time to shine. Also, I do agree that 16 games is too many for these high schoolers. People do not realize how beat to hell they all are. I agree that there should be a total of 8 in each region thus limiting the...
  8. T

They also need large enough press facilities as well.
  9. T

Heck no worm. we'd just stay up all night, have breakfast at the Cameo Grill and be back at it ! You are cordially invited of course to join us :) ! Sleep is for the dead !!!
  10. T

What does Benson ACTUALLY hold without the large temporary endzone ? Should be a seating chart somewhere that shows the north and south grandstands. Maybe in its current configuration it does not hold 23,000. Anyone have the actual charts ?
  11. T

absolutely we would love to host, even after the downtown party Thursday night :) We know how to roll !!
  12. T

I just remember the finals in the 80's when we played at Nippert for one then Ohio Stadium for the other.
  13. T

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Mmmm extra bacon and sausage !!!
  14. T

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Yep, Nostradumbass has spoken :)
  15. T

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

Good Luck to St. Edward as well !
  16. T

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

But but but, He came all the way from Kansas City and was right there in the end zone watching the whole play and swears Tols was out !!!!! :)
  17. T

2023 Massillon Football

Holy crap, our kids would still be running !!! :)
  18. T

Lack of crowd cause of Ticket Price?

Its actually the 16 yd line as you can see the yard marker PLUS the McK banner starts around the 25 yd line
  19. T

Week 13 Neutral Sites

PLus if 10,000 show up that would be $120,000 and after paying the rent OHSAA would be looking at approximately $100,000 profit. Now if the game is at an 8,000 seat stadium, that would be a $96,000 profit before expenses. So break even would be 10,000 fans and bonus Hawaii $$ would be anything...
  20. T

2023 Massillon Football

Thank you 82, I thought I was going nuts over here !