Search results

1. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

It’s official, yet to be announced, but the Tigers will be playing in Oregon week 1 at the Nike Kickoff Classic.
  2. W

2024 Federal League

Let it rip when you get a chance, if you don’t mind. Thank you @DaveDawg
  3. W

2024 Federal League

Does anyone have the data on coaches in the Fed as far as time with current school, wins and losses, fed titles, etc?
  4. W

2024 Federal League

What’s the status of Slates? Are there a certain amount of games he will need to win to return in 2025? If so, what do you think that number is? With that, which league coach has the hottest seat heading into 2024?
  5. W

2024 Massillon Tigers

Looks like Massillon has played less than 7 home games (regular season only) only 14 times in the last 73 years (Since 1951). *Once from 1978 to 2005 (1988). It’s been nearly 90 years since the Tigers have played just 5 home games (1935).
  6. W

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Yep, they should just return the trophy since they can’t score whatever arbitrary number you believe they need to score to be champs. Since that’s what matters instead of simply outscoring your opponent. What a moron lmao! 🤣
  7. W

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

I understand the bracket thing I meant how do they determine THAT lol. Just whatever they feel? Not that it really matters just curious…
  8. W

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

How is this determined?
  9. W

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

Lmao are you talking about the prodigy?
  10. W

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

Will Memorial Stadium be the Tigers home for the next 2 weeks?
  11. W

Week 10: Canton McKinley (7 - 2) vs Massillon Washington ( 9 - 0)

Damn you’ve been bitter ever since you made that post lmao
  12. W

2023 Massillon Football

Alex Henthorn
  13. W

2023 Massillon Football

That’s a fair question, you never know what can happen. With the way things are going this year it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out just who that 3rd QB may be 🤷🏻‍♂️
  14. W

2023 Massillon Football

What would make you ask such a question?
  15. W

2023 Massillon Football

Nooooooooooooooo!
  16. W

MCK 2023

Yes it does sound funny. A win over a 💩 perry team starting 4 seniors now they are world beaters 😂
  17. W

MCK 2023

Don’t let them bring you down bootleg, like Oil says your posts are very entertaining. Every time I see your posts I imagine some grumpy guy white knuckling the mouse and slamming keys on the keyboard like an old typewriter. And every time you hit post reply you spin around in your chair and...
  18. W

2023 Massillon Football

I think Toles had one last night, he had to go up high and snag one on the away sideline, maybe around the 40yd line flag pole side. He paid for it too, took a good shot to the ribs when he was coming down. Maybe a 5 yard gain when the QB was scrambling out of the pocket. Correct me if I’m wrong.
  19. W

Week 3: Glenville (2-0) at Avon (2-0)

LMAO! I think it has more to do with coaching and the fact that Glenville traditionally struggles in the kicking game. If you think its a black or white thing and it helps you sleep better at night then good for you.
  20. W

Week 3: Glenville (2-0) at Avon (2-0)

Sounds good but ultimately just excuses.