Search results

1. S

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Moeller will come out hot and shs will crumble. No 4th quarter shs super team ift hey cant reach the 4Q. 31-10
  2. S

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

23-10 Moeller LW offense stands no shot against Moellers defense. LW offense only managed to score 10 pts against mason when Moellers offense put up 35 on them in the first half. LW defense will struggle to contain the multiple offensive threats that Moeller poses. Everyone overlooks their...
  3. S

This is a football thread not academic.
  4. S

They have the third best defense in the GMC behind LW and Princeton. Will be hard to stop a GCL offense. Sure they put up good numbers playing a GMC schedule, but that does not prepare them for games against a real opponent. Holding LW to 10 points is not an accomplishment, LW offense is not...
  5. S

If you think west/princeton run game compares to the run game of center grove (59th in nation), EC (4th in Indiana), Ben Davis (61st in nation), and eds (23rd in nation) you must be out of your mind. All of the run yards against them have come from top teams in the nation. Princeton and West...
  6. S

A top level offense with 24 back will run through the mediocre gmc defense of mason. Mason also has no offense that stands a chance against moeller. Mason would be lucky to get points on the board. West is a very different team from week 2 they have developed an offense that they did not have...
  7. S

Moeller vs mason- Moeller wins by 38 Princeton vs west- west wins by 7
  8. S

Moeller has improved heavily game by game even without Marshall they are the favorites to win region 4. West has the best defense in the state but lack of offensive production will cut their run short. Milford will get exposed without having their starting QB and their ECC schedule. They are...
  9. S

Is Marshall out? Moeller 27-10 Milford 17-10 West 10-3 Princeton 42-14
  10. S

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Moeller 1 Elder 0
  11. S

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Moeller 0 St X 0