Search results

1. Bidenomics

Recruiting our Middle School players...stay away

The end of the day. Coaches absolutely screw over some players. Maybe not the top but there will always be a few middle of road players on every team of every sport who are virtually identical but coach personally likes 1 player over another or knows players family better etc. The other player...
  2. Bidenomics

That answer would be… We live in America last time I checked. Families can attended school where they want.
  3. Bidenomics

The only issue is trying to rob kids of an opportunity of there choosing. You don’t want your kids poached….. Run better programs.
  4. Bidenomics

Opting Up to Division I Among Referendum Items Approved for Spring Vote

They need another to fix the current 7v7 rules for kids. Just a joke how that rule goes vs all other sports.
  5. Bidenomics

IVC 23-24

Including by you either.
  6. Bidenomics

How America Sold Out Little League Baseball

Imagine saying this all the while Little League’s biggest event and they don’t even pay there umpires yet they take in millions per year. Year in and year out idiots fall for it.
  7. Bidenomics

IVC 23-24

Who cares, play better
  8. Bidenomics

2024 Open / Unknowns Part II

In 2024 if your team ends up with a bye week. Coaches and ADs should be fired. It’s laziness
  9. Bidenomics

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

The 1st people to go should be the folks who ran Massie into financial issues… if true.
  10. Bidenomics

Stadium with the best view

Kenston Bombers stadium has a great view. The giant windmill is pretty sweet.
  11. Bidenomics

Should A Superintendent and AD be allowed to be a Head Coach? Regardless of school size

“Teachers” should be replaced with coaches…
  12. Bidenomics

Should A Superintendent and AD be allowed to be a Head Coach? Regardless of school size

Hint: most schools have administration as teachers in the district. The Teachers Union says so at a lot of places.
  13. Bidenomics

Fenwick Head Coach HOT BOARD

The pope, all his little kid touching bishops and the transgender LGBTQ+ community had a special session and nominated 10in Falcon to be the coach as long as he don’t eat meat during the whole football season.
  14. Bidenomics

The OHSAA should be worried

It’s laughable about officials….. How do you fix officiating?? Because I can tell you there isn’t a line of folks waiting to join the ranks.
  15. Bidenomics

Division IV and V Football All-Ohio Teams Announced

Shame on the coach for not promoting him.
  16. Bidenomics

Ok. I don’t have anyone to impress or lie to here. I told you, I do. It’s on you to believe or not.
  17. Bidenomics

Now you know I do….
  18. Bidenomics

Nah. Not all schools deserve a chance. The Adminstrations at 100s of schools just give the coaching job to the union teacher who applies with no real look at credentials other than “you teach in this district” They fail the kids before even stepping on the field.
  19. Bidenomics

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

You have a whole religion millions of people are fleeing from. You have a school system most people in the area flock to. I’ll take my enjoyment in laughing at people who give up meat and worship saints (some of whom were rapists) and think paradise awaits them.
  20. Bidenomics

DIV State Semifinal: Steubenville vs. Kettering Alter

You can stop talking to me at any point. move on