1. Guillotine

Trump or Biden

Good one, cj! Said no one...ever. lmao
  2. Guillotine

Trump has Severe Dementia. MAGA in Total Denial

Got some friends that just got back. They said it's nicer here. lol
  3. Guillotine

lol What? Trump's re-election is really going to wreck you, eh? I can't tell you how much fun this is for me!
  4. Guillotine

Only a brain-dead idiot would argue Biden is more mentally fit to be President than Trump. Why are you playing the role of brain-dead idiot? It's a bad look.
  5. Guillotine

Arresting Journalist Who are exposing the Deep state Jan 6th Fedsurection

All those words, and not a single one describes anything illegal. You people are nazi's.
  6. Guillotine

Pretty hilarious Planet Moonbat has decided the best campaign message they can put forth is, "your guy is more retarded than our guy!" Build Back Stupid! lmao
  7. Guillotine

Fraud with no victims?

lol What? Yer like a fart in a windstorm, boy. All over the place! lmao
  8. Guillotine

Christian Nationalism

Jefferson believed in the God of Christianity. He did not totally believe in the divinity of the Christ. That's why he edited the New Testament, and his edit became known as the Jefferson Bible. Calling him a deist is disingenuous.
  9. Guillotine

Fraud with no victims?

More people voted against Stainmaker than voted for him, both times. Please make a note of this. Speaking of "concepts" you can't comprehend, have you ever heard of the Electoral College? lmao
  10. Guillotine

Fraud with no victims?

lol What? That's quite the effort you've put in babbling about the most insignificant crap. Oh, and President Stainmaker did not get the most votes in either of his elections. More people voted against him both times. Please make a note of this. lmao
  11. Guillotine

Trump’s gym shoes

So, he did receive the medal alongside Ali and Parks, but you rabid TDS sufferers believe you've got him on a technicality! That's frickin' hilarious. lmao
  12. Guillotine

Trump removed from Illinois ballot

?
  13. Guillotine

So why is Biden going to Brownsville Texas?

Imagine repeating "Mollyploofkins" Tweet as if it's meaningful. lmao
  14. Guillotine

I must seem like a god to you. I have more respect for Marianne Williamson voters than I do for Joe Biden voters. And it's not even close.
  15. Guillotine

Imagine you're so stupid you repeat fake news from "BigBlueWaveUSA!" lmao
  16. Guillotine

Trump removed from Illinois ballot

I would hope, everything! If not, you should make that clear. Elsewise, you're just a spam bot. Don't be a spam bot.
  17. Guillotine

Fraud with no victims?

It will be interesting to see how much of the dead vote Joe loses this go-around. lol