Search results

1. N

Northridge Polar Bears 2017/18 Season

Anyone know how northridge did in Portsmouth tourney this weekend?
  2. N

NorthrIdge/Anna sectional championship

Very good game tonight. NorthrIdge played very well against a much much taller Anna team. Anna had many offensive rebounds but NorthrIdge pulled it together and came out with a 56-51 win. The refs were absolutely horrendous and one sided. But I'm glad NorthrIdge advances
  3. N

NorthrIdge bears

For most of the season I thought NorthrIdge was going to make it far in the tournament but the last few games of the season and even against Milton Union even though they beat them pretty badly I haven't seen a championship caliber team at all. I think Roger bacon as much as I hate to say it...
  4. N

D3 district finals rematch NorthrIdge/Roger Bacon

If everything goes good for both teams there will be a rematch of last years district championship game between NorthrIdge and bacon. Will it be the same outcome or will bacon get revenge?
  5. N

Northridge

Even though NorthrIdge has started off good so far 3-0 they need to put up better first halfs. Their defense is absolutely amazing. They are well conditioned and on of their gaurds had at least 15-20 steals last night against Milton Union. No exaggeration. But their offense has started off slow...
  6. N

NorthrIdge vs thurgood Marshall scrimmage

Did anyone watch the scrimmage and if so what was the score and who were the standouts?
  7. N

Flyin to the hoop

How does this tourney work? I've never been. Is it like other tourneys where if you win you keep playing until you get to the championship or is it just one game per team.
  8. N

Northridge

Pretty awesome NorthrIdge polar bears got invited to the flyin to hoop tourney this year. Definitely deserve it after last year and they return 3 of 5 starters with a talented jv team last year. Should be another 16-20 win season. Anybody think they have a chance to win a game at the tourney?
  9. N

Northridge vs. Meadowdale Score

what was the score to the ridge vs. dale game? dayton daily news new thing that they have sucks balls and you can never see the scores
  10. N

S.w.b.l

hows the swbl gonna be this year? whos gonna win it on both sides and how is Northridge gonna do on the buckeye league side....