Search results

1. H

Schumer requests four witnesses, including Mulvaney and Bolton, in letter to McConnell about Senate impeachment trial

The comparison is spot on. Not at all absurd Obstruction of justice and not 1 Democratic senator voted to impeach. Clearly a precedent was set.
  2. H

Schumer requests four witnesses, including Mulvaney and Bolton, in letter to McConnell about Senate impeachment trial

Like the democrats did 20 years ago with Bill Clinton? Ya. Just like that
  3. H

Impeachment hearings not going well for Trump

Is there a line on how many more Supreme Court justices he appoints in next Five years?
  4. H

Different taxes. Duh
  5. H

The Judiciary Committee has released a staff report on the "Constitutional Grounds for Presidential Impeachment."

Wacky land. Now that’s funny......made my day And btw....so very true
  6. H

The Judiciary Committee has released a staff report on the "Constitutional Grounds for Presidential Impeachment."

So he’s impeached. Clinton was impeached, was undeniably guilty yet no democrats voted to convict. The precedent for a party line vote was established. So in 2020 the result will be the same
  7. H

Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Hmm wonder why the best and brightest choose to not go the public route
  8. H

Ok. Then fix public schools that are failing. Your plan??? Go
  9. H

Quick question. Do you think the cost of educating a student at LaSalle elder St X etc is More or less than $6000?
  10. H

Ok. Let’s agree. Clinton and trump both lied obstructed. I firmly believe they should and will be treated exactly the same. Let the precedent set by the Democrats stand!
  11. H

Division I State Championship: Pickerington Central (13-1) vs. Elder (12-2)

Spectrum. I think there’s an option to buy it from OHSAA website for internet/computer viewing
  12. H

Aaah yes. And yet we think the wizards at the OHSAA have the wisdom to pick the best venues for all for these games. Classic
  13. H

Stain on your career.....hahaha. Seriously. Like the rest of your post. Entirely laughable. Clinton lied. Classic definition of obstruction. Not 1 Dem voted their conscience. Stain was on them. They set the precedent
  14. H

He’s a sophomore and plays on the team
  15. H

LaSalle battle tested by a tougher schedule will prevail
  16. H

COLERAIN CARDINALS 2020

Great excuse. Comes up every time the cards get bounced
  17. H

LaSalle wins this one. Make a note of it
  18. H

COLERAIN CARDINALS 2020

It’s st X’s turn in the rotation to know them out of the playoffs. Elder did it this year......
  19. H

GCL Football brings two teams to Canton For State Championships

Fenwick won in 73 and 74 . At the time they were not in the GCL but have been for years
  20. H

Canton is a horrible location worse than Cincy by far