Search results

1. GoRiders

Division V State Semifinal: West Jefferson (12-1) vs. Ironton (12-1)

Well, Ive stayed off this site for a minute now but here is my take, Ironton was the more physical better team, enough said. Cant deny the Riders fought very hard.
  2. GoRiders

Merry Thanksgiving everyone
  3. GoRiders

Let’s Go Rider boys, only 4th team to win the regional title
  4. GoRiders

Division V - Region 20 Championship: West Liberty-Salem (11-1) vs. West Jefferson (11-1)

Man Color I really do love your memes.
  5. GoRiders

Benjamin Logan Local Schools Mourn The Loss Of The Smith Brothers

Rest in peace to the brothers.
  6. GoRiders

Division VI - Region 24 Championship: Covington (10-2) vs. Mechanicsburg (10-2)

I can't believe I'm saying this. Good luck Burg!
  7. GoRiders

Division V - Region 20 Championship: West Liberty-Salem (11-1) vs. West Jefferson (11-1)

Glad I could stir up a little hype for this game. In all honesty, I wish the best of luck to both teams. This is great for the OHC that we have 3 contenders for the final four and one guaranteed. My pick for this game is................ WJ- 41 WLS- 37
  8. GoRiders

I'm just going off the fact that just about everyone thought West Jeff was the better team, which I believe they still are. Everyone thought West Liberty winning had a very unlikely chance of occurring, may I point out, the definition of a fluke. Also, you just so happened to leave out the part...
  9. GoRiders

Since the running clock was established.....

Since 2014, West Jefferson is 24-5 in 30+ point games as of the second round of the playoffs in 2019. Losses: 2014: Madison Plains(52-21)(31)(reg)... WJ Reg Record: 6-4(Final record: 8-3) 2015: Mechanicsburg(43-8)(35)(reg)... WJ Final Record: 4-6 2016: Mechanicsburg(49-18)(31)(reg)...
  10. GoRiders

Regular Season Rematches in Playoffs

If the teams are close to being evenly matched I'd rather lose in the RS and not the playoffs obviously
  11. GoRiders

I think this game might come down to special teams, probably the biggest reason WLS is playing in the Reg 20 championship, last time WJ missed a PAT and then went for it multiple times and failed. For defense, I can tell you WJ didn't play D very well, one example I remember WJ has the back in...
  12. GoRiders

Division V - Region 17 Championship: Kirtland (12-0) vs. Akron Manchester (9-3)

Obviously Kirtland is gonna win but I'm rooting for Manchester for reasons every other Div V school is probably rooting for Manchester
  13. GoRiders

A little absurd that West Jeff has to travel double the distance, oh well, West Jeff is starting to peak as the perfect time, in the playoffs, Go Riders!
  14. GoRiders

(Week 12) #2 West Jefferson VS #3 Shawnee @ London

All i’m gonna say is i’m pretty sure the score was 62-7 before JV went in. This is a special group of boys and I really believe the WLS game was a fluke and I know these boys are ready to go get it to have the chance at revenge. Best Defensive game from the riders all year and I think they’re...
  15. GoRiders

WEEK 12 #1 TAFT (10-1) VS #4 WEST LIBERTY SALEM (10-1)

Good luck to West Lib! Hope to see you guys in the regional championship. Signed- A Riders Fan
  16. GoRiders

(Week 12) #2 West Jefferson VS #3 Shawnee @ London

I believe West Jeff has the more complete team on the field, although they lack some speed in certain parts of the field, they are very physical offense and defense and they are pretty well rounded, I see this being a shootout and maybe the last team with the ball wins depending on how well the...
  17. GoRiders

Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

Oh ok makes sense I didn't even think about conference wins and losses.
  18. GoRiders

Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

Sounds good, it's just that I am into looking at different scenarios for different future possibilities, I like doing it for college and NFL stuff, I thought it would be cool to do it for high school too, I am just a big fan of the game.