Search results

1. doverbuck

Dover @ New Phila 231st time

Dover goes across the river tonight. Quakers have some size Dover will need to contend with,should be a good one. Dover leads the all time 126-104
  2. doverbuck

Tid bit from KSA classic

Dover played Wilton Connecticut today and it was wiltons first game,they normally don’t start the season until January. The radio commentator asked the Wilton coach about it and he said they are all about football in Connecticut. Who knew?
  3. doverbuck

Down goes #1 New Phila

What a game 34-28 Dover takes down the Quakers. A great game physical and well played Dover offense played a great game Hall 23 of 28 passing Defense played tough physical
  4. doverbuck

116th Dover vs New Philadelphia

New Phila comes to Dover as the #1 ranked team in division 3. Dover will make the playoffs and can possibly host with a win. New Phila has clinched a spot and likely a home game regardless. Dover leads the all time series 56-50-9. Lets hear your thoughts.
  5. doverbuck

Dover @ Zanesville 10/18/19

Zanesville 6-1 Dover 4-3. Dover in a must win game to have a shot at the playoffs after losing back to back to 2 great teams. Dover offense performed pretty well Friday but the SF offense chewed up Dover’s Defense. This will be the last scheduled game between the 2,hopefully they can play as a...
  6. doverbuck

Dover gets 700th win

Dover joined 8 other schools in the state with at least 700 wins Also of note Dover became only the 2nd school in Ohio with 700 football wins,1,400 basketball wins and 1;000 baseball wins.
  7. doverbuck

Dover coach leaving?

I have been told Bobby Von Kaenal has put his application in at Indian Valley to be the Braves athletic director. Time will tell,I hope he continues to coach the Tornadoes.
  8. doverbuck

Dover basketball wins state title

Dover boys basketball won the state academic basketball title with the top 7 players holding a 3.97 GPA,this includes all divisions,this on the heals of the football academic title they won a few years ago.
  9. doverbuck

Have/have not

Going thru last nights scores it shows some extremely lopsided scores in the 60 point range what is going on that we have so much disparity? Is it lack of interest, recruiting, I don’t remember such a gap in the past.
  10. doverbuck

Dover at New Phila 2/8

Teams are tied for 1st in the ECOL, Dover sitting at 16-2 Phila with just 1 loss a lock for #1 seed Dover wants a 1st round bye. Gonna be a wild one!
  11. doverbuck

New Phila @ Dover

8-1 Phila goes to 9-1 Dover Tuesday Dover is unbeaten in ECOL, phila has 1 loss. Dover leads the all time series by a large margin,should be a wild atmosphere at Tornadoes alley! Go Dover!
  12. doverbuck

Dover kicker signed

Dover kicker Jack Denaher has signed to play for Thee Ohio State University! This kid is a weapon that has the ability to boom a kick thru the end zone or drop it on the 1
  13. doverbuck

Region 7: Whitehall-Yearling (9-1) @ Dover (8-2)

Whitehall 9 straight wins, Dover playing well. I know nothing about WY but I am glad we are home. Any input about Yearling would be appreciated.
  14. doverbuck

Football Final Scores - Friday (10/19/18)

Dover 49 Marietta 7
  15. doverbuck

Week 8 Zanesville @Dover

Both teams sit at 5-2. Zville has been somewhat a mystery team losing by 3 to once beaten Granville and by 8 to unbeaten Tri Valley but having relatively close games with lesser teams. Dover has lost big to both Lake and Steubenville but played well against East,Wooster and Tallmadge. Injury...
  16. doverbuck

Week 5 Tallmadge @ Dover

Tallmadge comes in at 2-2 Dover 3-1. This is a huge game for Dover to keep the momentum going and for Tallmadge to get back into playoff position. Last years game was not without controversy and ended after an officials conference concerning the clock. Dover coach Dan Ifft comes into the game...
  17. doverbuck

Week 3 Wooster @ Dover

This should be a good game,last season Dover held on for a close win and Wooster showed they had the speed to limit the Dover pass game. Dover is still somewhat of a mystery team because of the costly turnovers against Lake and giving up scores on 3 4th down plays by Lake,one a 29 yarder.
  18. doverbuck

Week 2 Dover @ Lake

Neither team got much of a workout in respective openers. Kick off teams are in mid season shape. Dover has looked up and down in the 2 scrimmages and even game 1. I expect a typical Lake Dover game with Lake running the ball and Dover utilizing the pass.
  19. doverbuck

Play for 2 schools

I read that Tuscarawas Central Catholic has a football player that also plays soccer for New Philadelphia, how is this allowed?
  20. doverbuck

New Phila @ Dover 2/9/18

Dover playing good ball and looking to avenge the early season loss at Phila. Dover has a commanding lead in the all time series but this is always a dog fight. Go Dover!