Search results

1. U

Schiff / Pelosi and the Soviet-style inquiry (coup)

And you live in a brown world.
  2. U

Donald J. Trump has been impeached by the House

Let us know when you get beyond C in the dictionary. Cult, cover-up, collusion, corrupt and on and on.
  3. U

Nothing at all new for them. Remember when they threw out the whopper that Kissinger could have hitched a ride on an SR71 to get to Europe and back in order to talk with Vietnamese officals so he could give the appearance of having been in DC all the time?
  4. U

I heard that also. Does that mean I would be a good witness at his trial?
  5. U

2nd amendment protest in Virginia

Be careful, don't upset gift of Is.
  6. U

America IS working ...............MAGA

Look in the mirror.
  7. U

One thing you can say for the dems is there will be a lot of subjects for medical tests as they continue to pound their heads against the wall trying to prove a negative.
  8. U

gosh a ruddies, do you understand anything?
  9. U

No, Duly Noted And Farted Off.
  10. U

Puts him right there alongside slick Willie. Now that is notable and historic.
  11. U

DRAFO
  12. U

gosh a ruddies I didn't realize that the Republican controlled Senate is against lynching but the Democrat controlled House is supportive of lynching. I'm certain that if the House would stop their racist support of lynching and get the bill to President Trump that he would sign it.
  13. U

Global Warming

Maybe a large amount of Swiss chocolate will clear her system and she won't look like she's constipated.
  14. U

T Kind of describes what we saw last month.
  15. U

Climate refugees cannot be sent back home, UN rules in landmark decision

Send the UN to Sweden or Switzerland. France might be a good accepting, understanding country.
  16. U

Any schools let their students in for free to football games?

How many schools let old, strike that, seasoned folks in free? The school I follow does, but it has been my deal for more years than I care to recall, I have made a habit of giving the concession people a ten for 3 or 4 bucks of pre- game popcorn and drink and letting them keep the rest for the...
  17. U

'Remember The Titans', The Loss Of Two Coaches In 2019

Watch the movie every chance I get. I know liberties were taken with the truth, as is Hollywood's wont to do, but never the less I like it.
  18. U

With "no guns on the square", I take that to mean that the law enforcement people there for crowd control will be unarmed? His body guards?
  19. U

2020 Presidential Race

And the value of that is....
  20. U

Global Warming

Would someone please explain the process to charge an electric car. Don't say plug it in, what I want to know is how is the electricity produced/generated. Are fossil fuels being used, nuclear, hydro, how? If the generation of the electricity is bad for the environment, then how good can the...