Search results

1. J

Claymont Super Duals 1/11/20

Does anybody know the format or what teams will be there? The only ones I know will be there are Claymont, Sandy Valley, & West Holmes.
  2. J

Sandy Valley D3 Sectional

I have the following teams here; Coshocton, Shenendoa , Caldwell, Tusky Valley, Bridgeport, Toronto, Steubenville CC, Malvern, River , Bealsville, Shadyside, Garaway, Ridgewood, Richmond Edison , & Sandy Valley. Feel free to take a stab at the top 4 at each weight or bring up some good...
  3. J

OAC Divisional State

Now that the tournament registration has ended, when can we expect preseeds or brackets to be released?
  4. J

Sandy Valley Jr High Super Duals, Feb 3. Looking for teams..

Sandy valley will be hosting a 6 team, super duals on Feb 3, at 10am. Please contact me at ryan.moyer@aol.com and i’ll Put you in touch with our A.D. Thanks, Coach Ryan Moyer
  5. J

Sandy Valley looking for middle school tournament on 1/27 or 2/3

Due to a tournament cancelation, we are looking to find a M.S. tournament anywhere on the eastern side of the state on the above mentioned dates. We only 10 wrestlers, but have a very strong team with 4 probable state placers, Please contact me at ryan.moyer@aol.com with any possibilities...
  6. J

2018 Sandy Valley Middle School Invitational (welcoming new teams!)

We are looking to add 3-5 more schools to our pool tournament. We currently have 9 schools. Schools currently attending are Marlington, Jackson, Tusky Valley, Fairless, Faircrest(Canton South), Malvern, Coshocton, Crestview, & Sandy Valley. Date of the tournament is opening weekend, Saturday...
  7. J

D3 Sandy Valley Sectional

Thoughts on who moves on to Coshocton?
  8. J

OAC Grade School Pre-seeds?

Does anybody know when they'll be released?
  9. J

Big Ohio State News?

@wrestlingbucks tweeted this last night: "Big night for OSU wrestling. More info to come!" Could it be a Mark Hall or Spenser Lee commit? Speculate...
  10. J

Who here is going to NCAAs?

I'll be there in section 304 for sessions 1-5, and the Buckeyes lower section 119 for the Finals. And more importantly, where are we tailgating?
  11. J

DIII Barnesville Sectional

http://ovaecwrestling.com/2013/2013%20Barnesville%20Sectional%20Brackets.pdf Thoughts? Predictions?
  12. J

2013 I.V.C. Tournament

I was at a youth event and wasn't able to make the tourney. Any results, or input? Big matches? Upsets?
  13. J

Could Sandy Valley win the IVC this year?

They're off to their best start since 1996, and have beaten common opponents of Ridgewood and Malvern by similar scores. Groff looks like a beast running the ball and a monster on defense, and they have a few other kids with a ton of speed. With that being said, Garaway may be the team to beat...
  14. J

Youth tournaments

Does anybody know of a youth tournament with a novice division near Stark or Tusc County the weekends of March 12th, 19th or 26th?
  15. J

2011 Barnesville Sectional

Thoughts, predictions? Seeds should be out on the OVAC webpage tonight, correct?
  16. J

Congrats to Coach John Groff of Sandy Valley on 350th Dual Meet Win!

Sandy Valley went 6-4 at the D3 Duals and on the way Coach Groff won his 350th dual meet, becoming only the 6th high school wrestling coach in Ohio history to do so. :clap: