Search results

1. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Is Columbus Grove best D4 in northwestern or Western Ohio right now, follow by Antwerp and DSJ,I was surprised a little to see Bulffton in D3 lost two in row this past weekend, seems like teams sometimes hits a midseason lull
  2. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

St.Johns lost Coldwater what happened
  3. H

1/18 Scores

Wack7 how was the game,I heard on the Coshocton radio station Malvern was up by 8 in the 4th qtr.is this right
  4. H

IVC- 2019-20

Big game tonight Malvern @ Ridgewood,some decent size on both sides of the ball, Ridgewood probably has the better outside shooters, but we will see
  5. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Was just looking at Convoy Crestview remaining schedule on Davey 1, looks like there's probably two of the ten games left that might have trouble with,Wayne Trace and Hicksville
  6. H

IVC- 2019-20

Boy that's to bad, you could probably win without him against the lesser teams,I don't about Ridgewood and Tusky Valley,I guess it's that old saying next man up, hopefully that next man up can fill that void,it won't be easy
  7. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Yes the MAC teams always has size and strength, anytime you can beat MAC team put a feather in your cap, because you don't beat MAC teams very often, especially any team outside of there league, that's why when my Hawks beat St.Henry in the state semi's last year, I think we felt like we had...
  8. H

IVC- 2019-20

I didn't think he was that tall when they played Hiland,I didn't get a program for that game, hopefully he might be back for the Ridgewood game this Saturday,you would like to see everyone at full strength when a big game is coming up
  9. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Can you give me a little run down on the Blue Jay's this season, sounds like they might have a special team this season.
  10. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Hey Blue Jay Fan,I know Convoy Crestview lost alot from last year's state champs team, but I didn't think they would be 4-8 as of now,with the OSU commit Etzler back,they must not have much to go with him,I have watch them on YouTube a couple of games
  11. H

IVC- 2019-20

Is that good little point guard for Malvern hurt, I haven't seen his name in scoring column much here lately
  12. H

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

The max preps rankin's is ok,Del.St.Johns is 10-1 just lost to D2 power house Lima Shawnee,the top 5 they got I like with Columbus Grove as my favorite,my Hawks no where to be found which is ok,gave Malvern there only loss and also beat Fort Loramie on a neutral floor, on a two game skid as of...
  13. H

IVC- 2019-20

The only time they did a switch was last season , when TV and Ridgewood were scheduled to play each other in the showcase,then when tournament draw took place they were scheduled to play each other in the first game of the tournament, then they switch places with other teams
  14. H

IVC- 2019-20

Hopefully we will get to see that matchup in the IVC showcase games, Ridgewood vs TV , Ridgewood offense vs TV defense, Ridgewood had alot of three point shooters,I guess the key to that matchup, Ridgewood jumps on them early in first qtr.,and force them out of there zone
  15. H

IVC- 2019-20

So if the IVC North and the IVC South divisions would happen to end up being co-champs,so if Malvern and TV are co-champs in the North,and Hiland and Ridgewood are co-champs in the south,does the tie breaker go next to the overall records,I was just thinking for the IVC showcase games, coming up...
  16. H

IVC- 2019-20

How will this Hiland team handle adversity, now that they have lost two game a row, doesn't happen to often, another tuff game coming up this Tuesday against Triway,see what kind of adjustments the coaches make , I'd like to see the players come out with a little fire in there gut
  17. H

IVC- 2019-20

The Hawks are in big time shooting slump, from the three line and we really only have one good so called three point shooter in Will Schlabach,then it's just a lack of concentration at the foul line 4 for 11 sure is not going to win many games,has this team lost its focus, I wouldn't be...
  18. H

IVC- 2019-20

The General's are a very good team,I knew we were going have to bring our A game,to win this game, he had some sloppy TO's in the first half that's unusual for the Hawks,seems like Hunter and Sam weren't on the same page last night those two always play real well together,we had our chances to...
  19. H

IVC- 2019-20

On a much lighter note big game at the Wood Tuesday as Hiland 10-1 is at 8-0 Ridgewood, for first place in the IVS South Division
  20. H

Richmond Heights

I'm sure there's some D4 teams in Western Ohio again this season, will have big say in that again, just like year when Convoy Crestview beat them at state,a good half court team with a good defense will give them fits, you just can't get into a run and gun shoot out with Richmond Hts