Search results

1. Insane92

Midwest Athletic Conference 2020

Surprising amount of MAC kids going to Ohio Northern this year. That makes 3 already I believe
  2. Insane92

Lima Sr Hires New Football Coach

That's seriously why he was voted down? Wow... I think it worked for Mike Fell just fine.
  3. Insane92

I remember years ago Marion Local somehow found a Canadian team that came down and played them.
  4. Insane92

D3 AP Poll - 1/13/2020

Thank you. Just hard to gauge size because only one person has a Ht/Wt on the roster.
  5. Insane92

D3 AP Poll - 1/13/2020

Do you have a roster or anything for them? I can't find anything helpful online.
  6. Insane92

D4 AP Poll - 1/13/20

Etzler was hurt to start the year and hasn’t exactly been lighting it up since he’s been back.
  7. Insane92

IUDOGS: 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Head Football Coaches Changes

Maybe not at WR right now but they were running a form of it this past year. Also have a 6’4 215 QB who will be a junior this next year that has a lot of potential and is a good QB already. I didn’t think Olwin could run it at Versailles when he was there but he made it work there too.
  8. Insane92

IUDOGS: 2019 - 2020 Ohio High School Head Football Coaches Changes

Looks like Edon HS has hired Bob Olwin as head coach. Great hire, IMO.
  9. Insane92

Elida To Name New Head Football Coach

Still a distance of over 40 miles. Thats like saying I'm moving to Lima but the address is in Findlay.
  10. Insane92

haha don't want to take directions from the people who say that
  11. Insane92

Saw that. Said he was moving to Columbus?
  12. Insane92

You're right. I switched those coaches up.
  13. Insane92

He's been a really good DC for Wapak. Been impressed when I've watched them play.
  14. Insane92

Week 1: Marion Local @ Indian Hill

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/sports/football/ohio-high-school-marion-local.html Here’s an article The NY Times did in early December about this subject. Definitely an eye opener for people not familiar with the program and outside the area. Not saying it’s the reason but definitely goes...
  15. Insane92

Western Buckeye League 2019-2020

Looks like the top two and a pretty big gap between everyone else.
  16. Insane92

Also volleyball
  17. Insane92

Any QB's waiting in the wings for next year?
  18. Insane92

State Championship Updates (Marion Local vs. Lucas)

Agreed. I don't understand the argument when the numbers show they clearly are within the limits of D7 enrollment even with adjustment for CB.
  19. Insane92

How Does A #8 Seed Win A State Football Title?

That Ottawa Glandorf game was probably on of their most physical games all year and a game where they played somebody just as physical and athletic as them.
  20. Insane92

How Does A #8 Seed Win A State Football Title?

They were not. St Henry in 2004 was the only 8th seed before Clyde this year.