Search results

1. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

Somewhat surprised to see this on my twitter feed this morning. Thoughts? Scott Springer @sspringersports Moeller football coach Todd Naumann has stepped down after the Crusaders 1-9 season. #cincyfb
  2. LEONARD

Congrats Volleyball

Congrats to the Volleyball program for winning a state championship this afternoon. Enjoyed watching it online, the kids showed great effort. Great job by players, staff and all who traveled to support. The Moeller spirit was alive and kicking on campus at Capital U today. :Party:
  3. LEONARD

Isiah Gentry transferring to Miami

Saw online that Isiah Gentry is transferring to Miami (OH) for the 2018 season. I believe he is a grad transfer (even though he barely played at Minnesota). I think he will have one year of eligibility but I could be wrong. So Gus will have him in addition to Gardner (NFL W.R. hopeful) at...
  4. LEONARD

Congrats Basketball

Just wanted to take a moment to say congrats and Thank you to the entire MHS basketball program, CK and this years seniors. This was a special team to watch. This is our 4th state tittle in basketball. :clap::clap::banana::banana:
  5. LEONARD

Congrats Soccer Team

Just wanted to take a moment to say congrats to Moeller Soccer for defeating LaSalle for the GCL-South championship. To all players, parents and soccer alum- enjoy and good luck in post season play.
  6. LEONARD

Week 1: Hamilton

So whats the run down on the big blue? After looking around a little I see they return their RB, Zach Reese and a db who started as a soph, Maleek Jarret. They have good numbers for a public school. There roster has 75 kids on it. I assume they dress all Sophs. The coach, Chad Murphy turned...
  7. LEONARD

Moeller Creates Pre-engineering program

Moe is entering their second year of their "engineering program" which allows kids who are interested in pursing a degree in engineering in college to take additional math and science classes, some of which are good for college credit at UC. Not too bad for a so called "jock school".
  8. LEONARD

Week 1 vs PN

Anyone have any insight on the week one match up vs pick north?
  9. LEONARD

Incoming freshman class

Heard that x brought in 480 freshman, lasalle still struggling with 140, any body know how many we brought in? I think a typical class is around 250 maybe?
  10. LEONARD

General school/athletic news.

General updates. All I got right now is Jack Gruber commits to d3 Depauw U. In Indiana. Best of luck to him.
  11. LEONARD

Blue and gold legs

Baseball updates
  12. LEONARD

Lax 14

Scores/ updates from lax, feel free to join in Score from tonight: moe takes L from kilbourne 13 to 9.
  13. LEONARD

Vb 14

Scores/ updates from vb, feel free to join in. Recent league scored: ehs sweeps centerville and beaver creek.
  14. LEONARD

Congrats pierce Harger

Congrats to Pierce Harger, Nortwestern wrestler and moe alumni for being named an NCAA all American.
  15. LEONARD

Gcl south 2014

Who returns who? Predictions? Coaching changes?
  16. LEONARD

Who are the teams to beat this yr?
  17. LEONARD

New OC candidates?

With pm off to reading, any idea who some potential candidates for the new OC opening?
  18. LEONARD

State of Football Program

I am a kid who went to mason through grade school then left to a GCL school for HS becuase of the Mediocre football team. Every year I scratch my head how Mason is not a good team becuase Mason has all the tools to be great. They have the kids, money and resources. So what do you guys think the...
  19. LEONARD

2007 FB Team > 2006 FB Team?

Does anyone agree with this Yes I know the 06 squad was more talented but the 07 squad had a much better record, one a play off game and most important did it with much less talent than the 06 squad. The 07 squad only had 5 future college players, and out of that only 2 scholarship players (3 if...
  20. LEONARD

Now what is Crables Future

:shrug: Now that we know who the new coach is going to be I was wondering if any one knew if Crable will continue to coach elsewere. I have heard rumors that he may consider coaching at the college levels possibly at ND and I've even heard MSJ possibly. Does anybody have any info.:shrug: :shrug: