Search results

1. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

I can't guess? Sorry for not lying and acting like I have some kind of insider information and perpetuate rumors. And they should keep the strength coach Ross and DL coach Tony Acito. Tony has been putting out scholarship players for 15 years. Coached all over cincinnati and MSJ. Most...
  2. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

I have no idea, nor do I have any idea that he is making that much. Just a complete guess tbh.
  3. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

70-80k if I had to guess. Helps that he was recently let go by EKU so they wernt in a bidding war. Not sure how many coaches would want to go with him from EKU, I assume assistants make a lot more for an FCS team than HS. I do hope he retains a few of the current Moe assistants.
  4. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

As long as they run the program in the right way and are successful idc if the coaches name is Xavier LaSalle Elder lol. Besides we have never won a state title with at Moeller Alum as head coach, only with Lancer and Bomber alum besides where ever Faust went. CJ maybe?
  5. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

looks like we will find out an hour https://livestream.com/espmedia/events/8934533
  6. LEONARD

2020 Lasalle Lancers

True, its all about $. Its a fine line to walk for the school. Of course you don't want to turn away paying students but also if its super easy to transfer in, a lot of people would send their kids to public school the first two years than transfer in their junior year or later. Most guys don't...
  7. LEONARD

2020 Lasalle Lancers

You are correct. I'm kinda surprised by this. Maybe that transfer rule is a myth, maybe he got a exemption since he came from the district Moeller is physically located.
  8. LEONARD

2020 Lasalle Lancers

I believe Verdon was a junior this year. Transferred in from West and has since transferred from Moe to Hamilton.
  9. LEONARD

2020 Lasalle Lancers

Does Elder have weird transfer rules? Do they not take them? I believe part of the reason the LM kid makes the trek to the Northside every day from Morrow is that Moeller doesnt take any transfers after 11th grade. I could be wrong. And has Pat signed an extension?
  10. LEONARD

Division II State Championship: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. La Salle (12-2)

Massillon still without a state title. And it comes at the hands of an GCL south school. You just hate to see it, the more things change the more they stay the same ..... LOL at these grown men screaming at these kids and you still lost! Bums! On another note, I think the GCL has won 7 state...
  11. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

plus the state retirement system. I'm hoping they can get pat after LaSalle wins state in d2.
  12. LEONARD

McVittie

Well, KU's website says he is studying marketing. I would guess its a decent program. Worse things than walking away from football injury and debt free.
  13. LEONARD

McVittie

I hope he just graduates at this point. But he will be in the qb battle next year, as KU's current starter is a senior.
  14. LEONARD

McVittie

Exactly.. For most guys getting their school paid for is the main objective. Too many kids are not putting academics first. A free degree in a BullSh*t major with no intern experience isn't really helpful in getting a job. A lot of kids think they are D1, power 5 ETC. talent which is great until...
  15. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

sounds like another "national search" to be conducted within a 50 mile radius lol
  16. LEONARD

Week 4 and I said it last week; Does Coach Naumann make it to year 2 as Head coach of Moeller?

Was somewhat surprised about this. Wonder what the administration is planning next.
  17. LEONARD

Moeller coach resigns

Somewhat surprised to see this on my twitter feed this morning. Thoughts? Scott Springer @sspringersports Moeller football coach Todd Naumann has stepped down after the Crusaders 1-9 season. #cincyfb
  18. LEONARD

Week 4 and I said it last week; Does Coach Naumann make it to year 2 as Head coach of Moeller?

Only reasons I can think of are 1. They were afraid Hudson would leave soon just like Rosfeld. Maybe admin was gun shy after losing an up and coming coach and wanted to go with someone they knew would want to stick around for a while. 2. Since Naumann has been already teaching at the school...
  19. LEONARD

I believe he played at Thomas More, but I think he was gone before Hilvert got to TMC. Was a captain at Elder. Teaches at Kings.