Search results

1. L

Wapakoneta vs Badin

Sure, both are local favorites to their area but a Maidrite is nothing like a Kewpee burger
  2. L

Western Buckeye League 2023

Bath seems to play to level of their competition. Even the game against VW, they were in it for about 3 quarters. They should not have lost the Kenton game. It will interesting to see how they do with the tougher competition coming up.
  3. L

Elida's starting quarterback did not return to the game after halftime.
  4. L

Inflation accelerated in August as oil prices surged

Premium $3.93 today at Sam's Club
  5. L

Recommendations and Suggestions for Making Friday Nights Better at the Stadium

It doesn't have to be free. I am more than willing to buy just the single page roster/insert for $1 and consider it a donation to the school. I buy the full program at the first game of the season but don't want to buy it at every home game.
  6. L

Mask 3.0

You can get a secondary bacterial pneumonia after having a viral respiratory infection, can you not? That is often (not always) what kills people who have had influenza. It's not directly the flu, it's a secondary infection. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002300.htm
  7. L

Dayton Public Schools Will Not Have Athletic Trainers On The Sidelines

Doctors and nurses are not athletic trainers.
  8. L

Dayton Public Schools Will Not Have Athletic Trainers On The Sidelines

Several schools without athletic trainers. This letter also mentions Findlay and Toledo Public Schools.
  9. L

Not sure what this means for the season but Bath scrimmaged LCC last week and won
  10. L

What is a “graveyard shift”? And would you ever work a graveyard shift?

3rd shift is 7:30p to 6:00a or 8:30p to 7:00a 7 days on, 7 days off where I work. I work an occasional night-shift but I wouldn't want to do it full-time. Three of my night-shift colleagues have done it for many years and love it.
  11. L

Best Stadiums in Ohio

There are multiple Harmon Fields in Ohio
  12. L

Taylor Swift

The rain held off last night. It was a fantastic show!
  13. L

TV/Movies about Ohio?

Although filmed in Hollywood, the setting of the TV show Glee was Lima, Ohio at the fictional William McKinley High School. I remember seeing various Lima memorabilia on the show.
  14. L

Distance Triple for Holland and Yackley

Katie Clute did the distance triple crown as well
  15. L

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Based on this, Bath isn't quite as bad as what everybody thinks. They just aren't good at the 2 biggest sports: football and boys basketball. The baseball team even had a big win against Defiance this spring. Bath has been in the WBL for 50 years. I wouldn't leave if I was them.
  16. L

It seems to me that Bath wants its kids to take classes at Rhodes and OSU. Bath doesn't offer much in the way of advanced/AP classes nor classes at the school that qualify for college credit. I doubt CCP hurts sports any more than kids going to Apollo. Kids just don't seem to want to do...
  17. L

My T&F B.S. Meter serves me again...

At a meet I helped with, we made a mistake with one of the races and had no less than 4 people come up to the pressbox to tell us it was wrong! If I had been the one printing off the results, I would have known if was wrong, but it wasn't me. There is a lot of pressure timing a meet and...
  18. L

Bluffton

The one who only ran the 4x800 was the one I was told may not compete all season so it was good to see he ran
  19. L

Bluffton

One of their top distance guys is likely out for the season (non-running injury earlier this year). The rest of them are running but have had some limited participation due to injury (hamstring issues, etc) and sickness.
  20. L

District, regional and state track meets have fully automatic timing. Haven't encountered an invitational that wasn't FAT recently. A dual/tri/quad meet may be hand-timed with stopwatches but some schools have their own timing systems.