Search results

1. John Lee Pettimore

2024 Division 2 Early Outlook

With a few studs moving up from the freshman class....Fairs little brother is currently listed at 6'1" 235 and returns next season also.
  2. John Lee Pettimore

Congratulations and Thank You's to the 2023 Massillon Tigers - D2 STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

""Like we said, it's all about the kids, but if I were Massillon I'd charge $16 to get into the parade."" -OHSAA
  3. John Lee Pettimore

2023 Massillon Football

Their freshman team was....let's just say....tough to watch.
  4. John Lee Pettimore

DaOne Owens.......................

Owens was 9 of 13 against your school with two TD's, pounded your school AND won a state championship sweetie.
  5. John Lee Pettimore

Massillon played as many Stark County Schools (3) as Canton South did.
  6. John Lee Pettimore

Thanks for confirming the reason for this thread.
  7. John Lee Pettimore

Depends who the people are....what kind of character they have. Ya know? I didn't think you'd understand. Nine in a row on the way.
  8. John Lee Pettimore

Congratulations and Thank You's to the 2023 Massillon Tigers - D2 STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

One was from SpringfieLLLd and the other from McKinLLLLLLLLy.
  9. John Lee Pettimore

Lol, only in a hillbilly state like Georgia.
  10. John Lee Pettimore

I do too. I have no problem with Poochie, I think everyone is missing the point of the thread that you started and admittedly it got away from me too. They're both very deserving. This is about the shady stuff pulled in the county.
  11. John Lee Pettimore

Well, you'll see em at our parade LOOOOOOOOOONG before you'll see em on our schedule.
  12. John Lee Pettimore

You do know that if you tap the name of the people at the bottom you can see who posted what, right? Well....do that and see WHO posted the laughing emoji, when you see the names it's pretty understandable.
  13. John Lee Pettimore

And lost, right?
  14. John Lee Pettimore

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

What's crazier than Bond being second team all state is Fair being third team.
  15. John Lee Pettimore

No offense to Poochie but Sandy Valley, Manchester, Fairless, Tuslaw etc....ain't exactly Valdosta, St.Ed etc....
  16. John Lee Pettimore

Yeah but this is a totally different situation. This is what we'd call a "Stark County thing."
  17. John Lee Pettimore

2023 Massillon Football

I'm unfamiliar with the bottom feeders comment, what did he say?
  18. John Lee Pettimore

2023 Massillon Football

Was thinking that also. I think this year's Sr. class gave the younger kids a pretty nice blueprint on how to get it done, in the classroom in the weight room and on the football field.
  19. John Lee Pettimore

He is absolutely from Stark County....ask the OHSAA. Don't mind these trolls fellas, for years when we had a great player all we heard was, "yeah he won an award but so and so won what really matters....the championship trophy." Guess what, Da One wouldn't trade that trophy for a crap spot on...