Search results

1. Sig Hansen

Cleveland Guardians

Does the Mike Clevinger news surprise anyone? There have been rumours of this stuff going on since he played in Cleveland and he always seemed like a white trash dirtbag.
  2. Sig Hansen

Sports Betting

I'm already very tired of sports betting and wish it would go away. However, having traveled to other countries where betting has been legal for decades, I know it's going to get much worse.
  3. Sig Hansen

Avatar 2 Bombing With Friday Box Office

Nah, I bet it's garbage.
  4. Sig Hansen

Are you a true West Sider??

Yeah that would be sweet, but don't touch the interior.
  5. Sig Hansen

Judging by the interior, probably the 70s or earlier.
  6. Sig Hansen

Looks like Kenning's Circle K finally closed up for good. Very disappointing to lose an old time family run restaurant like that. Hopefully they pass on their hot bacon slaw recipe to Maury's or some other West side establishment because it's the best side dish I've ever ordered. Ribs and...
  7. Sig Hansen

New Ohio Law — Be Aware

It's seldomly enforced, either because Cops do not care to enforce it, have been told not to enforce it or because they do not have the power to enforce it.
  8. Sig Hansen

New Ohio Law — Be Aware

Would be great if the same attention was paid to those who drive while high, which this Bill seems to completely ignore. https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/2022/12/14/distracted-driving-added-to-ohio-crime-bill-before-wednesday-vote/69727336007/
  9. Sig Hansen

relationship advice for a friend

This whole thread is ghey
  10. Sig Hansen

The Official 2023 Cincinnati Reds Thread

Reds sign Will Myers. Please try to contain your excitement.
  11. Sig Hansen

Why do we have so many sequels and Superhero films? Because like everything else, China is also ruining Hollywood. The CCP wants mindless drivel, so we get mindless drivel. https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/1081435029/china-hollywood-movies-censorship-erich-schwartzel
  12. Sig Hansen

Cincinnati the Most Cultural City in Ohio

I am currently in Cleveland for the first time in my life. Have spent the day riding around on the RTA checking things out. Ohio City is nice but Cincinnati has a much more vibrant urban core with more things to do. Columbus is obviously a more affluent city then Cleveland and Cincy but it's...
  13. Sig Hansen

Maybe people are getting tired of garbage sequels, remakes and Superhero movies, and would like to go see something original for the first time in years. Or maybe it's just me.
  14. Sig Hansen

What is your "Never Again" Brand, Item, Store or Restaurant?

After doing ten minutes of thorough internet research, it seems like the only real option left is Sceptre TVs from Walmart. I'm going to buy one so whenever the current TV dies I have a backup.
  15. Sig Hansen

What's the strangest thing you ever ate?

Horse sausage, Germany Head cheese, also in Germany Fried whale, from some disgusting walk up restaurant in Bodø, Norway None were particularly good or worth eating again. When in Rome.
  16. Sig Hansen

Smart TVs in general stink. They have dinky computers that are not supported for very long and are huge security risks. If you can still find a "dumb" TV, you're better off with that.
  17. Sig Hansen

2022-2023 General Discussion

Well, Chris Beard's career is likely over today.
  18. Sig Hansen

Apple/Mac - ruined the technology industry by removing the ability to fix your own devices. Sadly, almost all other companies have followed suit, most notably Samsung & Tesla. I also despise Steve Jobs. Subway - disgusting, sub fast food garbage masquerading as healthy Volkswagen - fun to drive...
  19. Sig Hansen

The bar area at Kroger is really weird. I don't want to drink beer in a grocery store. I don't want to place bets there, either.