Search results

1. joeyb77

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

Not sure if I'm more upset I stopped at the bar and forgot to submit my team or that even if I remembered it would have been .5 pts off a 3rd top 5 finish lol
  2. joeyb77

TOSU @ ncaa: first round melt down

Yeah and he didn't win gold at tosu after that, left and guess what he's still not beating Sadulaev. F*** it lets fire Cael too. Even his coaching isn't good enough for all you keyboard back seat don't know s*** wannabe coach critics
  3. joeyb77

TOSU @ ncaa: first round melt down

Fire every coach out there except Cael. He is the only one that lives up to our fans standards. You have to be 1 not actually watching regularly. 2 completely blind. 3 know absolutely nothing about wrestling. Or 4 be Corky Romano to not recognize the improvement in the mat game. All year from...
  4. joeyb77

Bryce Andonian

It just shows the level change. I remember the jump from middle school to high school. it seemed huge. It's like a diaper change compared to the jump from from high school to DI NCAA. Some of our best ever have gotten swallowed up. I won't list any. But we all know and it is a long list.
  5. joeyb77

Bryce Andonian

About 99.9% sure the first was another St. Ed's wrestler. Sam Neider in 94
  6. joeyb77

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

Pretty sure it was Cam Tessari wrestling back to take 3rd or 4th that locked it up for me. Can't remember for sure though lol.
  7. joeyb77

2022 NCAA Pick'Em

Had my team set. Stopped at the bar after work last night and forgot to post it :mad:
  8. joeyb77

Madison leaving WRC

Yeah there were some lean years. But also some very good teams. Won't see any of those lean years anytime soon.
  9. joeyb77

Madison leaving WRC

Between 94 and 16 going by your saying last 5 yrs. 11 playoff appearances 3 Semi final teams and 1 runner up. That's a nothing-burger? You are a tough critic
  10. joeyb77

2022 Freedom Bowl at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, August 26-27

Chardon plays Camden NJ on the 27th
  11. joeyb77

OSU as we head into the B1G Ten and NCAA

15-16 they were 3rd. 5 yrs in a row with a trophy. Only team to do it in that stretch
  12. joeyb77

Division III State Championship: Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. Chardon (15-0)

I get that you are a total homer to your area. But Winton woods is no IMG. They got hot at the right time and went on a revenge tour. But far from unbeatable or they wouldn't have lost 3 games.
  13. joeyb77

They absolutely belong in that 3-6. Those 4 are all 10-14 pts behind Badin. But if they played each other 10 times they might all go 5-5. They are all 4 within a FG of each other.
  14. joeyb77

Div.IV and Div.V all state teams

2021 Division IV All-Ohio Football Teams Offensive Player of the Year: C.J. Hester, Wyoming Defensive Player of the Year: Luke Ferrell, Bloom-Carroll Coach of the Year: Eric Valentine, Columbus Linden-McKinley First Team Offense QB: KJ Benedict, Bloom-Carroll, 5-8, 165, sr.; Wade Futhey...
  15. joeyb77

For what it's worth. Defense matters and keeps you in any game. We saw 2 of the best defenses in the state. Athletes matter but so does coaching. You have to have those athletes in the right places at the right time. Both "could have" PROJECT A MATCHUP neutral field [2021] Chardon (OH) 24...
  16. joeyb77

Summit County Viking Memorial Playoff Edition- Full Season Wrap-up

Thanks Clark. For the welcome and for all the work you put in. I enjoy these contests. Ready to move on and look forward to the end of season wrestling contests. This year I might boycott the intermat ones though. Still bitter predicting all 10 big ten champs didn't get me a free subscription...
  17. joeyb77

2021 AP All Ohio Football Selections for Division I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII

https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2021/12/all-ohio-football-teams-announced-for-division-vi-and-vii-by-opswa.html
  18. joeyb77

Power Rank the State Champions

I don't think there is right or wrong, it's more about perspective. One way you could have MSML 5th, they did beat Versailles, the other way you could have them at 1 because they were the most dominant.
  19. joeyb77

Not by much! It was a game that even as a Chardon fan I hated to see a loser. They played their hearts out, and left it all on the field. And I'll add I think both of them could have won DII this year.