Search results

1. SportsFan79

OHSAA does not allow kids to play 7on7

Side Bar: love seeing West Virginia pass a purpose law which would allow kids to transfer to any high school and remain athletically eligible. Should be a nation wide rule.
  2. SportsFan79

The only rule that needs changed is the one which basically states football is considered in season 11 months of the year. Remove it and kids could be playing 7v7 in states that border Ohio that allow it.
  3. SportsFan79

I said everywhere not Ohio only. Sports overlap now in Ohio every season. Football overlaps Basketball, Basketball and Wrestling overlap Baseball. it’s not a big deal.
  4. SportsFan79

You must miss the hundreds of indoor facilities being built nearly everywhere. I live near at least 3 100 yard indoor football fields. excuse after excuse. if it’s ok to play the state championships in the December cold. It should be ok for kids to play 7v7 afterwards around the state.
  5. SportsFan79

7v7 does improve QB and WR play in todays game. Don’t be a fool. All the big football states From California to Florida allow it. Yet here we are talking like they don’t
  6. SportsFan79

Hahahahahahah the dumbest sh?t said.
  7. SportsFan79

Paul Cusick to East Liverpool

Right, look at the hoops team, good athletes.. I believe like 2 kids plays football.
  8. SportsFan79

Paul Cusick to East Liverpool

In a town full of Meth parents. Gonna be next to impossible.
  9. SportsFan79

Officiating

3 games… About 1 Hour each. I’m within 15-20 mins of 12 teams out of about 18.
  10. SportsFan79

Officiating

You get 150 Dollars for peewees. It pays way more than a varsity Friday.
  11. SportsFan79

Officiating

Most teachers barely qualify…. You have good ones and you have bad ones…This does not matter.
  12. SportsFan79

Officiating

This is about officiating but yes rates for everyone have already gone up. From the plumbers to the HVAC guys who help support schools and just about any other support staff as well.
  13. SportsFan79

Officiating

Large Amount??? Or like 1500 max to split up between officials 5-6 home football games per year. 😂🤣😂 large amount GTFO Like was said in an earlier post. “Make money on youth games”. Those are nonprofit organizations in most cases paying the school and the refs to have games and they all pay...
  14. SportsFan79

Officiating

What conference are you located close to?
  15. SportsFan79

Officiating

Yeah it’s called… taking from the tax revenue generated yearly.
  16. SportsFan79

Thread Confusion: How does Professional Football move on from this incident?

None of that matters. Who is watching never affects the profession. Play on.
  17. SportsFan79

Thread Confusion: How does Professional Football move on from this incident?

They should of moved On and played the game the next day. The virtue signaling is blinding from the NFL players right now. You choose your profession. People die everyday unfortunately at job sites all across America. Regular folks don’t get time off, regular folks don’t get some made up...
  18. SportsFan79

Ohio and surrounding states need to do better

Don’t even know what that means
  19. SportsFan79

I don’t think it does, but you sure do. I just comment for some laughs on a message board. You clowns take it as reality and get in your feels.. especially over them paper championships. 🤣😂🤣
  20. SportsFan79

I enjoy games and sports. But you’ll never catch me in a jersey of a teenager as grown man. That’s probably you every Saturday. Blaring hang on sloopy, yelling O-H while watching in the jersey of some under coached 5 star athlete