Search results

1. M

2023 St. Edward Football

Hall of Fame.
  2. M

OSU / PSU

Well I was right! Not top secret. Just not my place to say who.
  3. M

St. Ignatius basketball 2022 - 2023

You clearing don't listen to the coaches from the respective schools. On the record in pod casts saying the game is nice" to win but we will not be showing much. The same thing BOTH coaches in the past have said regarding the football game. Get your heads out of the sand. The game doesn't have...
  4. M

2023 OHSWCA State Dual Districts D1 Saturday Feb 4th

Seeds should be Ed's, Brecksville, Perrysburg Wadsworth. That will be your semi matches.
  5. M

From Josh Lowe: We know the eight teams for D1 state duals at St. Edward in a week. Will be interesting to see how the four nationally ranked teams (Ed's, Breck, P'burg, and Wads) get seeded and then the other four (Coffman, Springboro, O. Liberty, and LaSalle).
  6. M

OSU / PSU

I can confirm you will see two new starters against Northwestern. At least 2.
  7. M

Ed's beats Ashland 69-6 with a FF at 215
  8. M

St. Ignatius basketball 2022 - 2023

The games means nothing for both sides. Flan has said numerous times he plays it close to the vest in these games. All that will matter is the next match up. This was just practice for both teams. As well as the 1st game.
  9. M

OSU / PSU

Not to beat the dead horse but if you take off the scarlet colored glasses you will see for years, it's coaching. Period! People who say not sure what Ryan could have done? How about prepare better? How about make changes to a coaching staff that clearly isn't doing the job. How about getting...
  10. M

OSU / PSU

Agreed. This will not be close. OSU with 3 wins?
  11. M

2023 St. Edward Football

Something regarding weeks 1,2 and 3 should be coming very soon. One of those games will be must watch tv!
  12. M

St.Edward Quad: Col DeSales, SVSM, Strongsville

St. Ed's will be fine at 215. I mentioned during the week Ed's would have multiple FF. Some wrestle offs coming soon may also change the line up. Time will tell.
  13. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

You just confirmed what I wrote. Desire, want and priorities applies to the high school level as well. We will agree to disagree. The quantity of superstars has been gone for some time. Not sure why you brought Mike into this. He has nothing to do with this topic.
  14. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Not sure you will see a full line up Saturday. I suspect you could see up to 5 starters out. I would think the Eagles are getting ready for 2/11. That is the next important date.
  15. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

If we are being 100% transparent here how many as you say "full blown superstars" are in this area? Not many IMO. I think those days are gone. We have several very good top notch wrestlers in the greater Cleveland area. Superstars? Not many. The population in greater Cleveland has shrunk a lot...
  16. M

2023 St. Edward Football

Maybe a West coast team?
  17. M

2023 St. Edward Football

I don't believe it will be either of those teams.
  18. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

Final over Marist 66-6
  19. M

St. Ed's Results in IL

St. Ed's beats Joliet 46-17 missing Sandefer, Goldberg and JR Miller. Up on Marist 30-0 after 220
  20. M

2023 Wadsworth GIT this Saturday 1/21 @ 9 am

I can't speak for the program but my guess would be many members of he green team are very young and not ready for those types of tournaments. Not to mention (just like this weekend) several will be taken to IL as back ups and get a match or two in. The green team wrestled at the CIT this past...