Search results

1. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Perry scored 89?!
  2. Bull GreenDog

Canfield @ South Range 2023

I expect Green to be better than this year, but still not as good as in 2021. At this point, I'm thinking around 6-4 as the schedule is pretty tough. The Bulldogs return 8 starters on both sides of the ball, and the offense should be excellent. Green runs an empty backfield offense with 5 WR...
  3. Bull GreenDog

Canfield @ South Range 2023

Still beat your team though
  4. Bull GreenDog

Racially Motivated anti-White murder in California?

Yup. Unjustified police killings are a real problem and effect every race of Americans. How many know the story of Daniel Shaver, a 26 year old White father of 2 who was murdered by a White policeman in an Arizona hotel room in 2016? Here is the body camera video The officer was found not...
  5. Bull GreenDog

Racially Motivated anti-White murder in California?

What are some of the recent cases of White on Black crime that have occurred for which you believe there has been a lack of justice? I'm not trying to troll here. If you list some examples, I will look into the details of those cases. By the way, I don't get why so many posters were calling...
  6. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Anyone know if tomorrow's Green vs Hoban game will be streamed online anywhere?
  7. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

How about this, If your Knights prove me wrong and win their district, I promise I'll never post anything negative about Suburban League Basketball on here again.
  8. Bull GreenDog

Federal League Football 2023

Now that is an interesting matchup! Raiders were16-0 last year and Drew Pasteur had them ranked #12 in the whole state for all divisions. Love it!
  9. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

How about Lake choosing to play Glen oak in the first round? The Streaks must be mad about last Friday. That is quite the statement, plenty of easier spots Lake could have chosen. I love how the lower seeds have to pick their opponents. The NCAA should do it the same way.
  10. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

How can that be when they are in the mighty Suburban League National, which I was told is far superior to the lowly Federal League. Shouldn't Mentor Glen Oak and Hoban have been smart enough to avoid playing in the same district as a team from such a storied conference? Have they forgotten the...
  11. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

I don't think it's too bad. Green has already beaten Harding and Jackson, and could have beaten Stow too. It tells me Kinsley would rather face opponents he's more familiar with.
  12. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Eastlake North and Twinsburg are the two weird ones whose votes make no sense, but there's always one or two of those.
  13. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Any one of the top 10 seeds could easily end up winning their district. Unlike the last two seasons, the East Cleveland-area teams don't appear to be very strong. Do you think we'll see any FED schools deciding to go to Euclid in order to avoid the Akron teams?
  14. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Green was 14 of 20 from the free throw line last night, which is unusually high. Senior Ben Pine had two of the best plays of the year for Green in what could be his final home game- taking a charge when McKinley had a fast break that nullified a bucket that would have tied the game early in the...
  15. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Gutsy win for the Dawgs on Senior night. McKinley played extremely well. Coach Kinsley is now at 395 career wins
  16. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Green 54 McKinley 51. McK ball with 6.1 seconds remaining
  17. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

52-51 with 8.7 seconds left Green ball
  18. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Green is up 52-49 with 14 seconds left
  19. Bull GreenDog

Federal League 2022-23

Excellent play from both teams that quarter. Could be leading up to a classic finish.
  20. Bull GreenDog

Sickening

How old were the attackers in the video? They look significantly older than the victim. They should be tried as adults in this video IMO. I can't understand why none of the other kids on the bus intervened. That part is just as disturbing to me as the crime itself if not more. How can you see...