Search results

1. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

The truth https://www.theohiopressnetwork.com/news/us/conflicted-clueless-biden-most-dangerous-president-in-america-s-247-year-history/article_df49b1dc-a496-11ed-be5e-1f21ff5a75c7.html?fbclid=IwAR08jjLggLsJ0wHTA3kfTYj_FLQ50RLyiwASdMNNA24Wwsk7W5narGmupZE&mibextid=kdkkhi
  2. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

3. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

4. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

5. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

A couple interesting thoughts in the link. And...it’s still in the air??? Why not capture the dam thing and see what it’s collecting? Holy sheet...Are they just going to let it get home and disseminate whatever it collected...
  6. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

Spotted over Montana
  7. BGFalcons82

Chinese Spy Balloon

8. BGFalcons82

Hunter "stop sharing the truth about me or I'll sue your butt"

I REALLY try to avoid replying to him, but sometimes I lose patience. I need to work on that.
  9. BGFalcons82

Did you fall asleep in 2016 for about 6 months? Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner were together. Huma was Hillary's top assistant/lover. Hillary sent classified documents to Huma's email because poor Hillary claimed she couldn't print them and she wanted her buddy Huma to do it. Turns out...
  10. BGFalcons82

Pervert Weiner had Hillary's classified docs on his laptop... and then nothing happened to him.... not a dam thing.
  11. BGFalcons82

Consumption tax

When the FairTax was first proposed, they were thinking it should be around 17%. I'm not sure how it got to 30%, but it's likely a function of the feds spending trillions more each and every year, so there's got to be more funds to fuel the beast. Take a look at your paycheck and see how much...
  12. BGFalcons82

Baptist requires members to sign biblical sexuality pledge

Flip Wilson used to have comedy routines about “The Church of What’s Happenin Now” Seems like this would be a good home for those who disdain Jesus Christ.
  13. BGFalcons82

Democratic Agenda

When did Democrats become Pro Big Pharma Pro War and Pro Big Corporations? When did Democrats decide to no longer support bodily autonomy, free speech, or a free press? When did Democrats begin supporting state involvement in every aspect of our lives? Liberalism has departed from...
  14. BGFalcons82

Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

Wow... who knew?! Although, it's now being reported the University of Delaware has truckloads of Biden documents and they won't let anyone see them. A public university is being used as a gatekeeper by the elite. Garland/Wray will give them several months to remove them I'm sure.
  15. BGFalcons82

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics)