Search results

1. P

Top travel programs in Northeast Ohio

reek [rēk] VERB reeked (past tense) · reeked (past participle) smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink: much like your post
  2. P

Release must have reeked havic on your team! Release and DHC are the model programs in NE Ohio.
  3. P

You sound jealous Comet
  4. P

IVL and Impact are tier 6. DHC played them this summer.
  5. P

I was recently at a tryout and the head of the organization made a statement that they were the top organization in Ohio When pressed they struggled to provide concrete answers. What makes a program the best? We like to go to tryouts to see how other programs are doing things. This always...
  6. P

What is a good age for youth players to start getting one-on-one paid lessons?

Coach Aspero from DHC starts training at 4 years old I believe.
  7. P

St. Ed's opening

You obviously do not know him.
  8. P

St. Ed's opening

Any word on who the front runners are? I think Coach Aspero from DHC would be the top candidate if he is still available. Coach A has built a top program both in Cleveland and most recently in Southern Ohio. I heard he turned down the WJ job when the Ed's opening was announced.
  9. P

WJ job.

I heard it is DHC President Coach Aspero's job to lose. He has the pedigree, experience and a great baseball guy.