Search results

1. MasonComet

GMC Basketball 22-23

Mason 69 Springboro 63 Springboro had a double digit lead in the 3rd quarter. Several lead changes. Ben Golan led the Comets with 27 points.
  2. MasonComet

Kenton's prolific 5-wide offense - what happened to it?

Here’s a recent interview with the coach of those teams if you’re interested. He’s been at Glendale High School in Springfield, MO. The interview was before this past season began:
  3. MasonComet

James-Holzhauer-Reacts-to-Matt-Amodio-Beating-His-Jeopardy-Record

There are a lot of opinions on Hebrews’ authorship and a lot of compelling reasons for and against it being Paul. But just to dogmatically assert it’s Paul when it’s universally understood to be a matter of controversy is pretty arrogant and reckless, IMO.
  4. MasonComet

Week 13: R4 Semi - Archbishop Moeller (11-1) vs Mason (10-2) at Middletown

Live stream didn't catch it while I was watching, was my point. One camera on the handshake line and I turned it off as players started going through it because the game was over. So I didn't see it - only read about it here. I don't doubt for a second there was some over-the-top behavior...
  5. MasonComet

I didn’t/couldn’t see any of that coach behavior stuff on the live stream, but Caster’s kids played a very disciplined game (1 penalty) but obviously it wasn’t enough. Moeller on the other hand racked up several unsportsmanlike penalties (to go along with several other penalties = 14-117 yrds)...
  6. MasonComet

Moeller 24 Mason 16 3:03 Moeller has possession
  7. MasonComet

Jan 6th Hearings LIVE

"Only criminals exercise their rights."
  8. MasonComet

Senate: Tim Ryan vs J.D. Vance

Hang on… the President would like to weigh in on this…
  9. MasonComet

Follow the money. BLM style

Plenty of Blacks saw through it; but it's been heavily pushed by Whites:
  10. MasonComet

What Did You Learn New today??

Can't believe I didn't know this BUT... If you have an iPhone and use it to take a picture of something that has text (a sign, flyer, document, etc.), the phone will recognize the text and you can copy said text from the picture . I found out by accident after I took a picture of a humorous...
  11. MasonComet

Monday, April 4 Final Scores

Mason 5 Fairfield 4 Fairfield was on the verge of handing Mason its first GMC loss BUT... Comets comes out on top in a late inning nail-bitter against the Fairfield Indians to take the 2 game series 5-4 Top performers: Garula - 2/3 - 3 RBI - go ahead 3 run HR in top of 7th Murphy - 2/4 - 2...
  12. MasonComet

MLB blackouts: not exactly forward-thinking, IMO

Advertising your product seems like a good idea, right? But owners/teams don’t seem to be concerned about drawing in more fans outside of their respective cities for the long-term, but chasing short-term dollars. Does MLB need to try to step in for the future good of the sport? I don’t know...
  13. MasonComet

What's going on in the world

March has been a busy month for hate hoaxes:
  14. MasonComet

Biden's inflation stoked to 30-year high

That's a very interesting subject (Ananias and Sapphira). It seems many Christians were going through very difficult times due to heavy persecution (Acts 4:23-36). Believers who were able sold their possessions and gave to the ones who were struggling. So in come Ananias and Sapphira who had...
  15. MasonComet

IDK but definitely let me know how that goes. ?
  16. MasonComet

https://www.tiktok.com/@seducktiv/video/7078026145391742254?_t=8QsThePJ6Bm&_r=1 I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time! ?
  17. MasonComet

100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

I was about to post this when I scrolled through to see if someone else had. “Coding error”. The good news is children are EVEN SAFER than originally thought.