Search results

1. BigPSH

MAC Basketball

Will we be world beaters, no. But Rosey does more with less than any coach in B-Ball in the area. I have faith we will have a decent season. A bad season for us is still usually >.500.
  2. BigPSH

Midwest Athletic Conference 2022

I mean if we want to get technical, so is all Christian, Jewish, and Islamic denominations.
  3. BigPSH

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Obviously haven't seen Kirtland this year, but have watched Marion a few times. I know the defense has been harped on this entire thread, but I'll just add my 2 cents. Haven't looked at a program, but on the field I would guess that Marion maybe has 2 guys on that D over 200lbs. Now don't get...
  4. BigPSH

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

To be honest it's been a combo, of only really competing when we have 1 really nice senior class, but even in those years we have ran into Marion or Coldwater in the playoffs and just haven't been able to get over those humps in the postseason. The non-talented years, are just really really...
  5. BigPSH

Region 4 Semi-Finals: Elder(10-2) vs. Lakota West(12-0)

I'll take elder to win this game. Moeller to win the region. And Moeller to win state.
  6. BigPSH

MAC's website only goes back to 1990, but in that time no player has won both OPOY and DPOY in the same year. It also appears that no one has won both OPOY and DPOY but in different years.
  7. BigPSH

New ball park does look great. Might have to head over next spring for a game.
  8. BigPSH

Week 11 Fort Loramie Vs St. Henry

I am hoping to see us come out and play with some pride. To say its been a disappointing year would be an understatement, but if you play hard and get a few lucky breaks anything could happen. Not sure if I see it working out that way though. MC Skins 13 SC Skins 35. This and second half...
  9. BigPSH

Ya as unfortunate as it is to say Goodwin is never really concerned with us. We run the same system, difference is that ML has perfected it. Seems like most of the time he knows what we are going to do before we do it. To me the difference is preparation, and culture.
  10. BigPSH

Congrats to Cory, solid guy and I am sure he will do great.
  11. BigPSH

We’ve tried to imitate it for years, hasn’t worked out as well.
  12. BigPSH

Is it finally blame everything on CW night? I’m in.
  13. BigPSH

I heard something similar but different, that you guys advertised it, and that had the compliance department and the ncaa looking into it.
  14. BigPSH

We had one this year for the first time in many years. It was a good time.
  15. BigPSH

From the rumors, it was ruined from when CW tried to replicate it. No idea if that story is true though or not lol.
  16. BigPSH

Question had nothing to do with SH, I know our support sucks. Must have hit a chord though to get so defensive.
  17. BigPSH

Bad idea IMHO usually is Minster worst attended game of the year.
  18. BigPSH

Well…
  19. BigPSH

Friday Updates (8/26/22)

St.Henry 10 Archbold 14 Halftime
  20. BigPSH

Friday Updates (8/26/22)

St.Henry 7 Archbold 14 5:30 left in the 2nd