Search results

1. B

Kenton's prolific 5-wide offense - what happened to it?

I thought that was at Cincinnati Anderson
  2. B

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Bath has never been really that good if you look at their overall history. Mid-teir at best. They’re now the smallest school in the league aren’t they or is OG smaller?
  3. B

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

Was at the game. Ironton had a muffed punt that VV scooped up and scored as well. As silly as it sounds; Ironton gets that punt off, VV might have only had 14 Was watching the game as a neutral spectator on Ironton’s side; they had ALOT of calls go against them as well. But good teams battle...
  4. B

Clear Fork Football Coach Named NW District D IV Coach Of The Year...FIRED

FWIW, I’ve seen plenty of teams shake hands, do the band thing, THEN go straight to the locker room for post-game talk. Once the talk is over, they go out and mingle. Was this the protocol for CF? I have no idea. But I feel like others have said; it’s just scratching the surface.
  5. B

Scouting

How’d you know it was the NLL
  6. B

Scouting

I can remember when I first started coaching, all of the league coaches would meet at a Bob Evans on Saturday morning that was central and exchange tapes from the previous night's game. At that time, we still had scouts at games to retrieve the previous 1-2 games. This was in 2005. During the...
  7. B

State Semi Final Pairings

In DVI If Columbia and ML win their respective regions, it’s going to be a little bit of a journey for both of them If either Columbus Grove OR Allen East, it’s a very short drive for either
  8. B

Is it time to get rid of Neutral site games in playoffs?

I think I’ve said this before and not that I agree with it; just what another state does. When I lived in Michigan, higher seed hosted until State-Semis. I do remember that last round before that having some ridiculous travel times for the visiting team, but it is what it is.
  9. B

ALL district teams????

Southwest came out yesterday. https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/ohio-high-school/2022/11/14/who-made-southwest-ohios-all-district-football-teams-for-di-vii/69628214007/
  10. B

Not disagreeing with you, but i don't think there'd be a significant temperature difference between a place like Greenville and Sidney. I'd note too that Sidney/Wapak tend to host multiple games every year and have been doing so for years. I'm fairly certain this was Greenville's first, and I...
  11. B

Watching games on NFHS and seeing pictures, this stuck out to me. Small sample size but on Saturday, most of Midwest/SW Ohio got snow. Wapak was cleared off; looked GREAT Sidney was cleared off; looked GREAT Bellefontaine had little to nothing done to it Greenville had little to nothing...
  12. B

New Bremen vs Ansonia

Former head coach is now an Asst. for them and is in the booth.
  13. B

2022 Regional Semifinal Neutral Sites

I think it's Owned/Operated by Sidney City Schools and Lehman either pays a rental few OR helped fund enough of it to get their name in the endzone
  14. B

It’s a horseshoe design now isn’t it?
  15. B

I’m surprised Piqua isn’t hosting a game this weekend.
  16. B

I agree. It used to be even/odd with DVII flopping depending on year Friday: I,III,V,VII Sat: II,IV,VI
  17. B

That makes 0 sense
  18. B

2022 WOAC

I think Ansonia’s best Defense is their Offense being effective. If they can ground it out and limit possessions, they’ve got a great shot. Keeping Homan and friends off the field will be key.
  19. B

Week 13 Ft. Loramie Vs Minster

There are 4 games on the same night with teams from the same relative area Region 24 Marion Local-Versailles Allen East-Tri-Village Region 28 Ansonia-New Bremen Ft. Loramie-Minster There are 4 logical locations St. Marys, Wapak, Sidney, Piqua How to decide who goes where, I don’t know.