Search results

1. L

Week 12: The Evil Empire (Part Deux)

But you are a troll AND an a--hole. 😆 As for Marshall, I expect him to transfer to Lakota West for the NIL. And what is the point of the chicken leg you post after all of your posts?
  2. L

Funny that our worst season in years and your best season in years ended up exactly the same way. Surprised you aren't hiding in a hole after that debacle. I would say wait until next year but we all know that without Marshall, Moeller is pretty much done. Hope you enjoyed your 2 years of...
  3. L

The stalker lives!!! If your focus represents even close to that of your team, I like Lakota West's chances ...
  4. L

I can’t wait to hear that Moe got bounced. But since I won’t be stalking their webpage (if they have one), I may not find out about it for awhile.
  5. L

Hey Birdshit, what is the role of team specific sites on Yappi? I realize that you love spending time on here due to your deep-seated jealousy that you couldn't get into X but still, it is pretty stalkerish behavior - even for you. Does Moeller even have its own site? I wouldn't know or care...
  6. L

I don't know. I think Moeller should be able to just roll the ball out there and get a win regardless of what X does.
  7. L

I cant believe Moeller wants to have it there given how many of their own fans they will be leaving out in the cold. It’s not like Moeller controls who gets the tickets.
  8. L

OHSAA 2022 Football First Round Ticket Prices

Ahh yes. You gotta love the "those rich OHSAA bastards" threads. :) They never get old ...
  9. L

2022 Football Opponent Results

Agreed and same to you. Would be really disappointing if we had to play Hamilton in round 2. Although, we do have a lot of history with them as we had a long time rivalry game so it would be fun to reinitiate that.
  10. L

Week 10: Life Christian Academy (VA)

Even gave the ball to the fullback. Felt like I was watching 2005-2012-era Bombers. Didn’t hate it. What I really loved was watching the O-line drive the D-line 3 yards back- a lot easier to get good run yardage when the RB makes his first cut 2 yards downfield.
  11. L

Week 9: St. Ignatius

I forget - is there a name for a poster who shows up for the first time just to sh-t in someone else's thread? Hmm... Your moniker is a good name for what happens to those posters when things turn the other direction.
  12. L

To be clear - there is way too much up in the air to predict where X is going to land with or without a victory Friday.
  13. L

Did Moe play last weekend? I am trying to remember what happened...
  14. L

Well, here we are. Interesting looking at Joe Eitel - the top 8 in our region are all locked-in (we are currently 9 with Fairfield at 8). It is hard to believe that no one from the top 8 can drop out and no one 9-16 can move into the top 8, so we are looking at a road 1st round playoff game...
  15. L

It's just fun to troll birdog. You know he is always creeping around somewhere...
  16. L

At this point, I just look at seeding. Right now, Moeller, Elder, Lakota West and Princeton are the top 4. If that were to somehow stay the same, and if we could somehow move up to the 5 (highly unlikely), that would be ideal in my mind. Conversely, if we can't move up to the 5, ideally we...
  17. L

Will Cincinnati St. Xavier go winless in 2022?

Hey - I remember you. Looking forward to a great trip to Louisville and my first in Shamrock Stadium (or whatever they call it). Been to LSX many times and was at the Papa John's game in 2008 (which was a week late due to a power outage the week before). The 2008 game coincided with the Ryder...
  18. L

Week 7: Trinity

Looking forward to a great trip to Louisville and my first in Shamrock Stadium (or whatever they call it). Been to LSX many times and was at the Papa John's game in 2008 (which was a week late due to a power outage the week before). The 2008 game coincided with the Ryder Cup at Valhalla and...
  19. L

Will Cincinnati St. Xavier go winless in 2022?

Well, you're not boasting or being too pessimistic, so it's no big deal to me. Sure, right now Moe and Ignatius may look like the toughest opponents left - but it is still early. Second, I am not convinced that they are that much better than Elder, LaSalle and Trinity. That may be obvious at...
  20. L

Not sure the relevance of this but OK. I think more importantly I would note that the record of opponents X has played thus far plus Moeller thus far is 14-5 and that the record of the opponents X will play after Moeller is 13 - 5. Not sure how much any of it matters. As you can see from...