Search results

1. F

State Semifinal Updates and Finals

lower.com is much, much wider than springfield hs. throw in threats won't be as lethal on that stage.
  2. F

DI SW Regional Final: Springboro v. Moeller

Moeller's press was fantastic and they really gained momentum in the second half. However, Centerville didn't ask that many questions of their backs. In fact, outside of their goal 4 minutes in, Centerville looked a bit lost entering the final third.
  3. F

R4 Regional Semifinals

I'm going to avoid predictions on these. Can Mason finish their chances? Can Springboro be dangerous on the counter? Can Moeller generate enough quality looks? Can Centerville finish their set pieces?
  4. F

Southwest District Finals

lol TC is always so salty on here
  5. F

They hit a rough patch with injuries and players being out in the season. Things came together at the right time and it's good to see teams reach their full potential when it matters most.
  6. F

My predictions D1: Centerville vs. Anderson Moeller vs. Lakota East Mason vs. Beavercreek St. X vs. Springboro D2: Wyoming vs. Dayton Carroll CJ vs. McNick Tipp City vs. Oakwood D3: Madeira vs. Troy Christian Seven Hills vs. Casstown Mimai East Jamestown Greenview vs. Mariemont Botkins vs...
  7. F

Centerville Anderson has to be game of the tournament. Two best teams in SW Ohio imo. Great attack vs. great defense. Will be a fun to watch.
  8. F

R4 D1 Seeds

Dayton and Cincinnati seed separately.
  9. F

2122 St. Ignatius

That will be a great matchup! Ben Bender is a Calvert Hall alum ... he seems to be doing okay.
  10. F

HS Soccer Scoreboard

You have a report on this game?
  11. F

SWBL changes

I think it's Oakwood's title to lose.
  12. F

Springboro @ Centerville

Centerville 2 Springboro 1
  13. F

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Totally surprised. Great win. I now take them more seriously.
  14. F

HS Soccer Scoreboard

LCA has ONE quality win with a Charmin soft schedule. Let's see what happens tomorrow night.
  15. F

HS Soccer Scoreboard

I'll say 3-2 YS.
  16. F

HS Soccer Scoreboard

I saw about 45-50 minutes. There weren't a ton of chances created in the build up. Alter missed a penalty about half way through the first half. Alter looked aggressive, direct, and scrappy in the box. Monroe didn't threaten much.
  17. F

Scrimmage Scores

Beavercreek 0 Moeller 0
  18. F

Scrimmage Scores

Post em
  19. F

Club Soccer Updates for HS Aged Boys

This team deserves its flowers on a REMARKABLE achievement! So cool to have the kind of representation in our area on the national scale. But hard to think about next year man - especially if coaching turns over and a couple players enter/exit. Can't underestimate the value of getting the...
  20. F

Club Soccer Updates for HS Aged Boys

Well said.